Want to look amazing in every selfie you take? Facetune2 is an easy to use photo editor that acts as your own personal glam squad. Get that Insta-worthy picture every time!
Facetune2 is the next generation of the award-winning Facetune app, complete with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. Get a Hollywood look or a more natural result with the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market! There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. In only a few swipes, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes & pimples, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, contour faces, upgrade your makeup – and add glitter and glamour! Want to wow your friends and followers? Leave reality behind and live your fantasy with Facetune 2!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
- Swipe over blemishes, pores or wrinkles and remove them instantly
- Smooth out skin for a porcelain look
- Airbrush pictures to get glowing skin or cool down redness
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Neon filters, like you’re on the cover of the greatest fashion magazine
- Makeup & glitter brushes to paint hair or skin
SHINY EYES & BRIGHT SMILES
- Whiten your teeth & widen your smile
- Make your eyes sparkle or change their color
- Remove red eye
- Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
- Change the light source & remove shadows or glare for perfect lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
- Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch!
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Here's what's new in this update!
- Decorate your selfies this season with the amazing new Text & Brushes tool! Find it in our new export menu
- All New Light FX! Light FX is better than ever with more than 20+ new effects and a whole new look
Daniel & The Facetune Team
P.S. If you love Facetune, we'd be thankful if you rated us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must have for any social media pics
I absolutely LOVE this app. And paying the $4.99 a month is so worth it for all the extras you get. I have an Instagram account that I use for makeup and I hope to be an influencer at some point. This app has helped take my photos to the next level. You don’t have to change your face and make yourself look like someone you’re not, I’m not into that at all. But you can cover a blemish, fix your liner if it’s gotten smudged or faded, fix the tones of the pic (I use this a lot cause my iPhone can tend to wash me out) add lighting to the exact areas you want it in, smooth out pores, sharpen details and textures, and so so so much more. I could not be happier with this app and will be using it on every pic I upload. Won’t be looking for a better app causethis one just does it all :)
The app basically tricks you into buying it...
This app is actually pretty good. for the most part the graphics are realistic and i love the fact that are so many options to
what you want to do. the app itself is free but that’s kind of where they trick you. once you get into the app you’ll start to edit (as you should) and then when you try and save your edits, so you can move onto the next section, it will take you to a screen asking you to sign up for the vip version with everything that you just used. so basically nothing on the app is free and if you want it that bad you’ll have to pay up to 35$ a year just to use it. i know what your thinking: why not just save it and move on. well when you pick the section that you want to work on, the save button will disappear and you won’t have that option unless you pay to be/ have vip. i was pretty upset that i spent so much time trying to figure out the app, and explore the controls only to figure out that my work would be deleted unless i payed to use it. i would recommend it if you’re ok with paying for a simple selfie app, but if you expect to have every control imaginable you won’t be getting it. so don’t waste your time like me.
I use to love this app
I started with the original, later paid for the second one and was quite happy with it even though periodically I had to relearn a feature because of an update or add on. Slowly the add ons became useless for me and the features I paid one time for weretaken away and replaced by an outrageous subscription to add back the useful features that took me some time to perfect along with all these newer items that were sub par and looked fake anyway. The best features were either taken away and now being charged again at a higher monthly rate or they were moved, modified or made less effective/ quality/ professional/believable/etc or buried in so many other layers of stuff that I quit using it. I try every now and then to see if they offer an alternative (closer to the facetune2 from a year ago at a reasonable price I would pay for using and be happy with). But its still leaning towards the canned presets and filters that so many others do. They used to-be so unique and semi-expert modifications could be made with precision that the professional apps could do with a lot less complicated processes. But I think they lost a lot of fans. Oh well maybe they will come out with a third one.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, we will definitely take it under advisement! That said, if you paid for a tool with a one-time payment you should have access to that tool for life. Please email us for assistance - tap on the Facetune icon at the top left > Support > Contact Us.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 221.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Backdrop $1.99
- Defocus $1.99
- Face $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.