Want to look amazing in every selfie you take? Facetune2 is an easy to use photo editor that acts as your own personal glam squad. Get that Insta-worthy picture every time!
Facetune2 is the next generation of the award-winning Facetune app, complete with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. Get a Hollywood look or a more natural result with the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market! There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. In only a few swipes, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes & pimples, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, contour faces, upgrade your makeup – and add glitter and glamour! Want to wow your friends and followers? Leave reality behind and live your fantasy with Facetune 2!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
- Swipe over blemishes, pores or wrinkles and remove them instantly
- Smooth out skin for a porcelain look
- Airbrush pictures to get glowing skin or cool down redness
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Neon filters, like you’re on the cover of the greatest fashion magazine
- Makeup & glitter brushes to paint hair or skin
SHINY EYES & BRIGHT SMILES
- Whiten your teeth & widen your smile
- Make your eyes sparkle or change their color
- Remove red eye
- Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
- Change the light source & remove shadows or glare for perfect lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
- Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch!
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Here's what's new in this update!
We're updating regularly to make Facetune 2 better for you! This version includes tiny bug fixes and performance improvements to make your selfie editing experience even smoother.
Daniel & The Facetune Team
P.S. If you love Facetune, we'd be thankful if you rated us!
Ratings and Reviews
Ok Program - Way Too Expensive
Seems like more and more developers are jumping in on the monthly/yearly Feed-Me payment method which benefits them and not the user especially when one adds up all the $2 here and $3 there that get billed each month. Unless one uses the software package heavily, the cost is rarely worth it. For this user, this package is way over-priced especially when one can get the much more powerful Photoshop and Lightroom combo for $10 a month.
This reviewer tried this app on an iPad. Where the free edits are nice, many of the VIP edits are basic features that are provided in other apps that cost much less. The unique distortion features are easily overblown and seldom look genuine. Again there are much better programs for this that cost the same.
Thanks for the freebies. A few might be nice if needed, since the app can be used as a secondary editor to cheaper full-featured editors. But the nags to upgrade are so annoying that this user simply deleted the app and will stick with the rarely used version 1. Based on comparable software, a $6 one-time upgrade might be worth it. As it is, this is one subscription that is best left alone.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry you feel this way. Facetune 2 is totally free to download and the option to purchase a VIP package is a choice for you to make. Since its release, we have updated the app and added strong unique editing tools and functionality, such as the live editing camera (which now includes a video feature) the ability to use Auto and custom photos under Backdrop, Masks and we have tons more planned. We intend to continue supporting and updating the app and our business model allows us to do so. Of course, if you feel the VIP prices aren’t for you, we hope you will enjoy the free version or the original Facetune app. Nevertheless, we appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m not seeing any features added that are worth an extra monthly bill.
Facetune was one of the very first photo editing apps I ever downloaded. I’d say it’s been about 5 years now. I kept that app all those years & still have it now.
The editing options in Facetune offer more flexibility, detail & the user has more control over the strength of the effects. Most “selfie” geared editing apps are more “automatic” and take a lot of control away from the user. For example: Most apps have a blemish removal feature, and it comes in two options: A. It doesn’t work at all or: B. It looks like someone literally tried to cover said blemish with a flesh-toned paint stamp. Neither of them are appealing. That’s exactly what gives facetune the upper hand.
This app, Facetune2... take away everything that made the original great. Allows users to be more... lazy. It’s mostly automated edits that look incredibly fake. The little control it does allow, is further diminished by how extremely sensitive the controls are.
I’m sorry but I feel like this app was a huge step backward for Facetune as a “company,” and I certainly wouldn’t pay for something that outlines every reason I hated every other app, and why I stuck with the original Facetune all these years.. while highlighting why I will continue to do so.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out, happy to clarify! While Facetune 2 does have more tools, it also contains practically all of the tools that the original Facetune does. As for the new tools, while it does make things simpler for users, we also do our best to give our users as much as control as possible. Email us if you have any questions - email@example.com.
The app basically tricks you into buying it...
This app is actually pretty good. for the most part the graphics are realistic and i love the fact that are so many options to
what you want to do. the app itself is free but that’s kind of where they trick you. once you get into the app you’ll start to edit (as you should) and then when you try and save your edits, so you can move onto the next section, it will take you to a screen asking you to sign up for the vip version with everything that you just used. so basically nothing on the app is free and if you want it that bad you’ll have to pay up to 35$ a year just to use it. i know what your thinking: why not just save it and move on. well when you pick the section that you want to work on, the save button will disappear and you won’t have that option unless you pay to be/ have vip. i was pretty upset that i spent so much time trying to figure out the app, and explore the controls only to figure out that my work would be deleted unless i payed to use it. i would recommend it if you’re ok with paying for a simple selfie app, but if you expect to have every control imaginable you won’t be getting it. so don’t waste your time like me.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 179.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited Access $35.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.