Want to look amazing in every selfie you take? Facetune2, by Lightricks, is an easy-to-use photo editor that acts as your own personal glam squad. Get that Insta-worthy picture every time!
Facetune2 is the next generation of the award-winning Facetune app, complete with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. Get a Hollywood look or a more natural result with the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market! There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. In only a few swipes, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes & pimples, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, contour faces, upgrade your makeup – and add glitter and glamour! Want to wow your friends and followers? Leave reality behind and live your fantasy with Facetune 2!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
- Swipe over blemishes, pores or wrinkles and remove them instantly
- Smooth out skin for a porcelain look
- Airbrush pictures to get glowing skin or cool down redness
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Neon filters, like you’re on the cover of the greatest fashion magazine
- Makeup & glitter brushes to paint hair or skin
SHINY EYES & BRIGHT SMILES
- Whiten your teeth & widen your smile
- Make your eyes sparkle or change their color
- Remove red eye
- Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
- Change the light source & remove shadows or glare for perfect lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
- Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch!
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Here's what's new in this update!
- Hair is here! Have you always wanted to try a different hair color? Now you can with the new Hair tool.
- Refresh your wardrobe with Clothes! Choose from a variety of colors, patterns, and materials or add custom prints for some truly trendy threads.
Daniel & The Facetune Team
P.S. If you love Facetune, we'd be thankful if you rated us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have had this app for a long time
I have loved this but all of a sudden it dose not work . I have asked for help they just give me a lot of junk that only a lawyer could read When it has worked I really loved it but right now I so upset because I can’t get it to work . It’s a google app and they want me to buy an upgrade. When it works it’s a 4 Star now it’s a one star! This app contact me to clarify what was going on. The error was mine not theirs. I still don’t fully understand as I use the app for a very long time. But it appears that I had not paid for that app so I appreciated them contacting me and clarifying what was going on. I would give this app a very strong 5 stars and do appreciate contact with them with clear and easy to understand information about what had been going on
Developer Response ,
Not sure what you mean here. Our support team would be happy to help with simple steps! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into any issues or questions you may have.
I use to love this app
I started with the original, later paid for the second one and was quite happy with it even though periodically I had to relearn a feature because of an update or add on. Slowly the add ons became useless for me and the features I paid one time for weretaken away and replaced by an outrageous subscription to add back the useful features that took me some time to perfect along with all these newer items that were sub par and looked fake anyway. The best features were either taken away and now being charged again at a higher monthly rate or they were moved, modified or made less effective/ quality/ professional/believable/etc or buried in so many other layers of stuff that I quit using it. I try every now and then to see if they offer an alternative (closer to the facetune2 from a year ago at a reasonable price I would pay for using and be happy with). But its still leaning towards the canned presets and filters that so many others do. They used to-be so unique and semi-expert modifications could be made with precision that the professional apps could do with a lot less complicated processes. But I think they lost a lot of fans. Oh well maybe they will come out with a third one.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, we will definitely take it under advisement! That said, if you paid for a tool with a one-time payment you should have access to that tool for life. Please email us for assistance - tap on the Facetune icon at the top left > Support > Contact Us.
It’s.. not really free
Okay, I downloaded this app for fun. But I also thought it would be fun to just mess around with photos and make photos of myself... well... BETTER... So if you are reading this review before downloading this, the app itself might be free but to get all the good stuff you have to pay. Okay, MOST of the stuff you have to pay for! I would NOT recommend this for someone who is not willing to pay money (like me) and I know, you are probably telling me that “not everything is going to be free” and I know! I’m just saying most of the stuff you have to pay for which leads to some people deleting it (like me).
Also, I have tried some of the stuff you have to pay money for for free, and some of the stuff isn’t even good! It looks totally weird and photoshopped and looks unprofessional. Although some of the stuff works wonders and is really good. But I’m not sure if you are getting what you are paying for. Your paying for good quality! Not bad quality!
So these are things I am saying. Someone might have totally different thoughts on this game. But I will give this a two star. I deleted this but I am willing to try it again if things gets fixed. ⭐️⭐️
Developer Response ,
The free version of Facetune 2 comes with loads of free tools, including Smooth, Details, Conceal, Matte, Vibrance, Whiten, Reshape, Light Fx, tools within Face, Paint, Adjust, Filters, the live selfie editing camera and video and more. We work hard to ensure that both versions of the app are strong editors. Let us know if you have any more feedback, we're happy to hear! Contact us at email@example.com.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 248.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited Access $35.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.