Want to look amazing in every selfie you take? Facetune2 is an easy to use photo editor that acts as your own personal glam squad. Get that Insta-worthy picture every time!
Facetune2 is the next generation of the award-winning Facetune app, complete with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. Get a Hollywood look or a more natural result with the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market! There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. In only a few swipes, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes & pimples, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, contour faces, upgrade your makeup – and add glitter and glamour! Want to wow your friends and followers? Leave reality behind and live your fantasy with Facetune 2!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
- Swipe over blemishes, pores or wrinkles and remove them instantly
- Smooth out skin for a porcelain look
- Airbrush pictures to get glowing skin or cool down redness
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Neon filters, like you’re on the cover of the greatest fashion magazine
- Makeup & glitter brushes to paint hair or skin
SHINY EYES & BRIGHT SMILES
- Whiten your teeth & widen your smile
- Make your eyes sparkle or change their color
- Remove red eye
- Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
- Change the light source & remove shadows or glare for perfect lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
- Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch!
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Here's what's new in this update!
We're updating regularly to make Facetune 2 better for you! This version includes tiny bug fixes and performance improvements to make your selfie editing experience even smoother.
Daniel & The Facetune Team
P.S. If you love Facetune, we'd be thankful if you rated us!
Ratings and Reviews
Not as bad as everyone says
I actually really enjoy this app. It does create a more natural look than in the original Facetune because you can adjust the intensity of the effect. Like if you use conceal, it looks SUPER obvious but if you tone it down it looks surprisingly natural. This is the same with several features. This Facetune has a lot more options and they allow you to try the “vip” options. Even without the special options, there’s still a shockingly large number of features. The only thing wrong with this app is that the “VIP” is way overpriced, but I don’t feel that bad about not having it just because all the free features work well.
I’d recommend this for anyone, even if you haven’t used this type of app before. There’s a “tutorial” when you first open the app that kind of shows you how to use it. If you’re experienced with this app or photoshop I think you’ll find it extremely useful and easy to use.
I’m not seeing any features added that are worth an extra monthly bill.
Facetune was one of the very first photo editing apps I ever downloaded. I’d say it’s been about 5 years now. I kept that app all those years & still have it now.
The editing options in Facetune offer more flexibility, detail & the user has more control over the strength of the effects. Most “selfie” geared editing apps are more “automatic” and take a lot of control away from the user. For example: Most apps have a blemish removal feature, and it comes in two options: A. It doesn’t work at all or: B. It looks like someone literally tried to cover said blemish with a flesh-toned paint stamp. Neither of them are appealing. That’s exactly what gives facetune the upper hand.
This app, Facetune2... take away everything that made the original great. Allows users to be more... lazy. It’s mostly automated edits that look incredibly fake. The little control it does allow, is further diminished by how extremely sensitive the controls are.
I’m sorry but I feel like this app was a huge step backward for Facetune as a “company,” and I certainly wouldn’t pay for something that outlines every reason I hated every other app, and why I stuck with the original Facetune all these years.. while highlighting why I will continue to do so.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out, happy to clarify! While Facetune 2 does have more tools, it also contains practically all of the tools that the original Facetune does. As for the new tools, while it does make things simpler for users, we also do our best to give our users as much as control as possible. Email us if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
I use to love this app
I started with the original, later paid for the second one and was quite happy with it even though periodically I had to relearn a feature because of an update or add on. Slowly the add ons became useless for me and the features I paid one time for weretaken away and replaced by an outrageous subscription to add back the useful features that took me some time to perfect along with all these newer items that were sub par and looked fake anyway. The best features were either taken away and now being charged again at a higher monthly rate or they were moved, modified or made less effective/ quality/ professional/believable/etc or buried in so many other layers of stuff that I quit using it. I try every now and then to see if they offer an alternative (closer to the facetune2 from a year ago at a reasonable price I would pay for using and be happy with). But its still leaning towards the canned presets and filters that so many others do. They used to-be so unique and semi-expert modifications could be made with precision that the professional apps could do with a lot less complicated processes. But I think they lost a lot of fans. Oh well maybe they will come out with a third one.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, we will definitely take it under advisement! That said, if you paid for a tool with a one-time payment you should have access to that tool for life. Please email us for assistance - tap on the Facetune icon at the top left > Support > Contact Us.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 179.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited Access $35.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.