This app uses a self-made algorithm for transforming quadratic trinomials into a product of two binomials. For this, only three variables must be entered. All calculations are stored in the history. The final solution can be shared.
[ Content ]
- the variables for a, b and c must be entered
- transformation of a quadratic trinomial into a product of binomials
- history function to save input
- detailed solution
- positive and negative integers are supported
[ Usage ]
- there are 3 fields for entering the values using a modified keyboard
- if values are missing, the text fields are highlighted
- you can switch between the solution, input view and history by swiping and / or touching the buttons
- the entries in the history can be deleted or sorted manually
- if you select an entry in the history, it will be loaded automatically for the calculation
- the entire history can be deleted by pressing a button
Localizations for chinese, french, japanese, korean, portuguese, russian, spanish.
- Glindemann, Sennoun, Langer GbR
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Glindemann, Sennoun, Langer GbR
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.