Become an active participant in your learning with engaging and interactive learning opportunities. Complete experiments, answer questions, make predictions, and take quizzes—learn science in a new way.
Determine how temperature affects photosynthesis. Learn the chemical equation for photosynthesis, discuss whether temperature affects it, conduct experiments, and explore the role of enzymes in photosynthesis.
• Define photosynthesis as it relates to plants converting light energy into usable chemical energy.
• Analyze a graph to determine the optimum temperature in which photosynthesis occurs.
• Identify the substances required and the products of photosynthesis.
• Discuss the impact of temperature differences on the rate of photosynthesis.
• Design and conduct a scientific experiment focused on photosynthesis.
• Take charge! Explore life science in an engaging and interactive environment.
• Practice what you learn and receive helpful feedback.
• Investigate challenging topics with step-by-step support.
• Demonstrate what you learn by taking quizzes.
• Want more? Check out the AC library in the App Store.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.