FAD is the first comprehensive Fashion Dictionary App available. Over 1,600 entries give you explanations of anything fashion related from Labels and Retail Stores to Fabrics and Sewing. A special Jargon chapter gets you hooked up with today's most common fashion lingo. Hence, FAD caters to Fashion Workers and Fashionistas alike. With its offline feature, this App will serve you as a tremendous fashion cheat sheet anywhere you go.
- More than 1,600 fashion terms.
- Instant Search in-app or via Spotlight (iOS 9).
- Runs Offline – no internet connection required.
- 22 main categories make it easy to navigate.
- Related Articles give you further browsing suggestions based on your search.
- Particular terms can be added to your "Favorits".
- All contents are shareable through Social Media and Messages.
- Supports iPhone 6S features such as "quick actions" and "peek and pop".
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US:
"This Fashion Wiki will be NYFW's best friend"
"This App will help you improve your fashion lingo"
— Harper's Bazaar
"Knowing what you are talking about is always in style."
"FAD has the potential to become a real learning tool
for students and fashion enthusiasts alike"
— Viral Fashion
"Best feature: The ultimate Fashion Dictionary works even without internet connection"
"Consider this to be your personal fashion dictionary"
- Added 100 new dictionary terms.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app!!!
I’m so grateful for this here app! To be able to learn the secret language of fashion without having to go to school is amazing! May the universe bless the hands who created this! The only thing I hope to see in future updates are pictures for reference.
I love it it's all motivation for my clothing line. It's perfect it's the best app I've had well one of them.
Awesome! Needs pics. Get rid of the quote.
Love this app! Perfect for studying but it REALLY needs pics so I can see what I'm reading about. Oh and the sexist quote when you turn on the app, yeah that's gotta go. Other than that it's great! Lots of terms.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.