Prepare to liberate the Fairytale world! Fading Fairytales is an epic roleplaying game. Meet familiar faces, enjoy addictive battles and dive into a magical story of friendship and danger!
• “Loving the game!”
•“I like tactics games and I love how this game has got a humor touch!”
•“The gameplay is great and addicting!”
•“Cheers for an entertaining, addictive and well-thought game. Will be playing this in the future as well.”
Fading Fairytales brings together familiar fairytale characters with a unique twist. The world’s craziness is elevated to a whole new level with the emergence of a mysterious dark force. Fight the corruption of formerly good fairytale folk and take out the likes of Robin Hood, Pinocchio and Aladdin as you explore and battle through the vibrantly colorful world inhabited by some of the wackiest personas you have ever seen!
= FEATURES =
• FREE TO PLAY
• Meet familiar faces such as Robin Hood, Pinocchio and Little Red Riding Hood
• Feast your eyes on beautiful visuals and animations
• Follow a cinematic story with a great cast of characters
• Enjoy addictive turn-based battles
• Learn the basics with the help of light-weight tutorials
• Gather tons of equipment and use skills to add variety
• Celebrate plenty of content and gameplay to last for hours and hours
For customer support and any and all feedback, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
- Bug fixes
- Fixed issues with the store
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE THIS GAME!! But the only problem is that.. UPDATE!!! I always played this and I have some suggestions
-I saw some people say rose castle needs to be fixed..
-ideas for characters? Well maybe peter pan or something
That's all I have, otherwise I love the game
So I love your game, it's awesome. I'd love to get some more content, I finished the rose castle stuff about a month ago. I notice on the map you have all these areas like the coast and volcano and glacier. Maybe you could do Peter Pan and Captain Hook for the coast, aa Dragon character for the volcano, and perhaps Jack Frost for the glacier? Just suggestions, but I'd love to come to some sort of resolution with Grim. Keep up the good work!
Why Did you stop?
This was an awesome game when I was small. But, I deleted it and when I came back, it was no longer available. That makes me sad.
The developer, Crescent Moon Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 68.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Dodreams Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Kit $2.99
- A Book of Pages $4.99
- A Notepad of Pages $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.