While cruising through the mountains, car enthusiast Phil Faily suddenly experiences a complete brake failure, plunging him over the edge of a steep embankment.
In this physics-based driving and crashing game you must maneuver an endless mountainside dodging hazardous terrains such as trees, rocks, traffic and trains resulting in some fun and hilarious near misses and crashes.
• NAVIGATE downhill as far as you can go avoiding obstacles along the way
• AVOID trees, rocks, creeks, traffic, and trains
• DESTROY obstacles with your shield or weapons
• EXPLORE 5 different environments
• COLLECT coins as you go
• UNLOCK unique vehicles and costumes
• RECORD gameplay and share to YouTube, Facebook or Instagram
• ENDLESS gameplay
• ENDLESS crashes
• ENDLESS fun!
“This game is super cool” - DanTDM
“This is a really fun game, I definitely recommend this” - AnnoyingOrange
“I just blew up the train!’ - ThinkNoodles
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Such an amazing game! But could use some adjustments
I’ve loved this game for years, and i love the changes! (Minus the portrait mode) hopefully i’ll unlock the Ecto-1 in the future, and hopefully the game gets even better in the future, however, it still has it’s downs.
1. Coins don’t have much purpose anymore, you can just keep crashing at the start and watch ads until you get the car or character you like.
2. Portrait mode is hard to play in, why not make it adjustable to all angles instead of it being locked on one side?
3. The jetpack has a bug where if you watch the slo-mo from the cam after the time runs out, the game doesn’t realize that it needs to turn the pack off
4. The head start is broken, once you land you just crash, or just go into the ground, making you crash
5. The weapon times are really short, making some of them not very good. Maybe extend the time a bit longer?
6. Probably more that i don’t know of.
I love the game, and i don’t intend to hate on it, however, these are bugs and issues that need to be addressed. I mean a good game is key, right?
I actually had to delete faily brakes a while ago because my phone wasn’t capable of handling it, and wouldn’t update.
However, i have since gotten a new phone, and downloaded the game again. Yay technology! :D
Great game, but I have ads again.
Ever since I downloaded the game on my new phone, I’ve been seeing ads on the game despite paying for their removal sometime last year. I’ve tried the restore purchases option multiple times, but it didn’t do anything. I figured it might take a while so I waited for a little over 24 hours and tried again, but there are still ads in the game. I tried contacting you guys through your website, but trying to send the message gave me an error message saying that something went wrong and to try again later, so I’m trying here. Very frustrated.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We're sorry to hear that this happened to you. Please send us an email at email@example.com with the details (type of phone, the description of which purchases you made) and we will get this fixed for you!
Old school game
I haven’t played this game in a long time I’m gonna complain again like this is an old game your old school game we are playing fairly skates fairly Tumblr in and I haven’t played this game in a long time I’m gonna complain again like this is an old game your old school game we are playing fairly skates fairly Tumblr in Philly legs thank you for making this game family can you please make more like Billings skate steals a fairly comfortable to really like that no this is a old school game.
Ps I’m Caleb
- Spunge Games Pty Ltd
- 191.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Spunge Games Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- The Beast $1.99
- The Jerry $1.99
- The Dom $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.