While cruising through the mountains, car enthusiast Phil Faily suddenly experiences a complete brake failure, plunging him over the edge of a steep embankment.
In this physics-based driving and crashing game you must maneuver an endless mountainside dodging hazardous terrains such as trees, rocks, traffic and trains resulting in some fun and hilarious near misses and crashes.
• NAVIGATE downhill as far as you can go avoiding obstacles along the way
• AVOID trees, rocks, creeks, traffic, and trains
• DESTROY obstacles with your shield or weapons
• EXPLORE 5 different environments
• COLLECT coins as you go
• UNLOCK unique vehicles and costumes
• RECORD gameplay and share to YouTube, Facebook or Instagram
• ENDLESS gameplay
• ENDLESS crashes
• ENDLESS fun!
“This game is super cool” - DanTDM
“This is a really fun game, I definitely recommend this” - AnnoyingOrange
“I just blew up the train!’ - ThinkNoodles
- Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great game but a few suggestions
I love this game but it could still be better so here’s a few suggestions: 1) less ads it’s not too bad but every 3 times I fail I get an ad. 2) there should be rarity’s for each car like common rare etc. so you don’t pick a car just because it looks cool. 3) each car should have different attributes like speed strength handling etc. 4) if you get hit too much times your car should start smoking and eventually blow up kinda like Smashy Road. 5) each costume should have a skill or something otherwise why do you have them? Please read this developers so people can have a better game
Not used to the UPDATE
Ok so ever since I got the game I loved it because it will always help me go past time and it’s really fun until the Update I mean the update is cool and all until the creators changed the buttons I mean why I was so used to driving in first person the to third person as quick for fun but y’all changed it to where you actually have to pause the game to switch to third or first person I mean just why and the customizing page is kinda confusing which I would rather have the other one better it’s still a great game but now I’m not used to the controls or buttons that y’all changed
Great game but needs fixing
First I wanted to say that this free game is pretty fun! It’s one of those great games to sit on the toilet with and burn some time! I really like the cars and the people that you can get for each level. Below are some ideas on how I think you could make the game better.
- Allow users to buy power ups with coins from the shop
- Fix the bug for the “activate and use this ability” mission. I’ve failed a lot of daily missions due this bugging out.
- Change up the scenarios and challenges in each level. It starts to get repetitive with the same thing, the little hill that you jump from and then the highway scene and then the bridge and the barrel roll. Each level should have something unique to it.
- I think all cars and all people should be available for each level. Since levels are not unique the cars and people shouldn’t be either.
- Please add more power ups!!!
Again I love the game a lot! Please keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for supporting us and provide us feedback. We will definitely consider your suggestions and improve in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions. If you could reconsider your rating it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)
- Spunge Games Pty Ltd
- 188.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Spunge Games Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- The Hazard $1.99
- The Arnie $1.99
- The Lily $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.