With Fair for Flashair, you can quickly browse and download all pictures and files on your wireless Flashair SD card.
Supported hardware Flashair W-02, w-03, W-04
The following is a list of main functions:
- Fully compatible with IOS 13
- Perfect for dark mode
- Independent download process management, your download record will not be lost
- Batch download, display download speed, delete, edit download tasks and other functions
- It can be downloaded to the local folder of APP first, and then saved after further filtering.
- You can configure to save to a separate album and configure the album file name
- You can choose to generate HD thumbnails after downloading
- Keep the photo information completely, download the original image, which is exactly the same as the camera image.
- When selecting photos, you can select all, slide multiple, and select all by time group.
- Auto refresh
- Auto Download new photos/videos
- Automatic connection You can connect FlashAir Wi-Fi inside the app
- Config download order
- Pictures on Flashair can be displayed in the default view or grouped by date
- Format filtering, you can select the file format you want to see, only display JPG, raw, etc.
- You can sort pictures in ascending or descending order
- You can choose to load only the pictures in DCIM or display all the pictures in the card.
- You can show or hide picture file names
- You can choose to display the no download flag
- You can configure the number of pictures displayed per line
- You can view the picture in thumbnail or full size
- Preview video smoothly
- You can view the complete EXIF information of the picture
- You can view the full file system of flashair and operate on files
- Raw preview can be displayed (using JPG preview with the same name)
- Flashair SSID and Wi Fi password can be configured
- Flashair mastercode can be set and managed automatically
- You can view the complete information of flashair SSID, password, remaining space, MAC address, etc.
- Flashair and cellular network can be used together
- You can open files in flashair through other apps
- Mastercode can be processed automatically
- Can be set to prevent locking during download
- Slide multiple pictures to improve efficiency
- Can clear the picture cache to prevent the app from taking up too much space
- Complete operation guide and problem feedback channel
1.added ability to AutoConnect to FlashAir Wi-Fi 2.fix burst shooting sort issue 3.add download order setting 4. improve documentation... and more
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Much better than free version. Worth the $2
I was very disappointed with the free version, and was about to give up on the FlashAir card. This version resolved the problems. Is still a bit awkward, but I’ll be using the card gladly now.
I tried it since it didn’t make sense to me that the flash air’s own app didn’t work when the camera would connect to the sd card’s WiFi just fine. They dropped the ball.
This works fine for RAW and JPEG files both. Has other features about automatic download as well. It’s Worth the $1.99.
Great app at a cost
I love the ease of use with the app. Sometimes by WiFi doesn’t pick up the FlashAir signal for a long time. And while the new saving function is great, I do not appreciate having to pay for the app again. What’s more, I had to use trial and error to figure out that after a recent iOS upgrade. I wish you could have notified users.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.