Set course for the fairways of the world, but don’t expect an easy lie or to improve your golf swing! Get ready to play solitaire with a twist playing Fairway Solitaire, the card game that’s easy to pick up, but impossible to put down.
Fairway Solitaire is the unique card game where solitaire and golf merge into an easy to play puzzle game. Simply play one card up or one card down from your draw pile to clear the puzzle board as you take on challenging solitaire puzzles on hand-painted, scenic golf courses from all around the world.
Fun and Easy to Play!
• Simply play one card up or one card down from your draw pile, it’s that easy!
• Stay on par by removing the most cards in each solitaire hand
• If you get stuck, select a golf club from your bag
• Expertly play like a pro through puzzling solitaire challenges, from rough hazards to sand traps and rain hazards
Why Fairway Solitaire?
• Play THOUSANDS OF COURSES in incredible locations all over the world
• Play with unique golf-themed BOOSTS to power-up your game
• Use STRATEGY to master the fairway
• Use irons and Midas Clubs as WILD CARDS to aide in your strategy, or POWER UPS like the Shuffle and Preview to solve puzzling card layouts.
• Enjoy over 1,000 solitaire levels and counting!
• Get swept away to different destinations in special week-long events
• Every weekend you’ll find amazing hand painted scenery to take you far away while staying in the comfort of your own home.
• Play Fairway Solitaire daily for events like Treasure Hunts, Pro Stars, and Stamp-edes!
• Play Fairway Solitaire for as long as you like; there are no lives or limits to your game play!
• Complete daily challenges to earn rewards
• Win daily FREEBIES
• Get rewards through stamp collections, trophies, tours, mini-games, events or daily gifts!
• Collect adorable hand-drawn stamps and complete collections to earn rewards
• Enjoy fun mini-games like McDinko, Wild Shot, Long Drive Contest, and Gopher Derby.
Why not join a Country Club?
• Join a club to earn EXCLUSIVE REWARDS and GIFTS each week
• Play with exclusive Fairway Solitaire Country Club players to earn exclusive rewards and gifts each week, just for playing on a team!
• Complete exclusive Country Club stamp sets for even greater rewards
• Use Chat to collaborate and strategize with your Club members in the game!
• Unlock new and exciting rewards!
• Play with a team to reach new goals!
• There are 4 Tiers of rewards to earn every week!
• No Gophers Allowed!
Don’t get left in the rough, follow us on Facebook for more Fairway Solitaire news, fun, and games: http://www.facebook.com/FairwaySolitaire
Experiencing issues? Please visit https://fairwaysolitaire.zendesk.com
In this update:
Optimizations and bug fixes to improve overall game performance.
Thanks for the continued feedback and support, and happy gaming!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but I have to say...
...I was a little bummed out that I paid for this app many years ago. When I went to download it again that paid version was gone and in place is this free/IAP version. I’ve played this game for years and despite not being thrilled about the new model I can understand why they went that route. It’s just the way things are now and it’s also the reason I don’t really play iPad games anymore.
However, Ive Played a lot of games with in app purchases and I have to say I think that Big Fish approached it very fairly. You never feel forced to make purchases to keep playing, and even for people who like to get all the stars/achievements like me it is possible with elbow grease and dedication. Mostly I just ignore some of the elements they put in to make it more addicting and try not to worry too much about getting three stars on everything. It’s just a nice game to relax with before bed, on a Sunday, or during a bath, so definitely recommended!
Love this Game
I have been playing this game for ~7 years and I still love it. Now for the greedy, money hungry developers, what is ur problem? i play this game on all my devices. Today on my Ipad I can buy 450,000 golf bucks for $99; however on my Ipad mini today I can buy 2,650,000 golf bucks for $99!!! Why the big major difference in price, and the price of your Midas clubs at 135 midas clubs for $99 on ipad vs 950 clubs for $99 on my mini is pretty cheap on ur part. I once bought (not that many weeks ago) like 2000 midas clubs for $99!! i am obviously resigned to playing on one device as it is the only one that hands out a bargain. Prices should be bargains if you really want people to play and continue and should be the same on all devices. I am continually waiting the bargain prices to stock up but they are few and far between and when I run out I move on to the next game (right now hidden object games) - I am willing to spend the money but only for big bargain!
i am updating to complain and would like explanation as to why the prices on one device are not the same price on another. on aug 25 of this year i splurged on almost 4,000,000 golf bucks for $99 (thats right just under 4 million) today on my ipad i can only get 420,000 for $99 - i am only getting these great offers on my ipad mini. but i like to play on bigger screen too.
still love this game though, have been playing at least 5 years.
There are features that used to work, that NEVER work now, and I don’t use that word lightly. Like the replay feature where you used to be able to replay a hole.... it NEVER allows you to replay a hole anymore. Also, now when you click on the clubs to use a free club, a screen pops up that says that feature isn’t available at this time??? There are times when I win a bonus and my money isn’t reflected in my total.... That being said.... Now my opinion on the play: There are WAaaaay too many gopher got ya, pop ups, seems like that is all that ever pops up any more. Plus now, not only do you lose just cards, now you lose cards from your draw pile and he steals your money??? When did people start becoming so greedy with fake money? It’s hard enough to get any money without that little rodent taking it every 20 seconds... Being Kinda stingy with that fake money don’t ya think? How bout throwing in some kind of I don’t know magical bonus every now and then when a guy is down on his luck.... Especially if your going to have that mutant eating up all the cards and money all the time! Geez. I can’t even afford to buy clubs.... EVER! I have to depend on the videos & Free club cards for what I do get. Need to loosen up those fake purse strings a bit, if a guy can’t ever win a game there’s no point in even playing it anymore. Just saying.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 223.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Big Fish Games, inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Duffer Pack $1.99
- Midas Touch $1.99
- Eraser Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.