Fairy Fire - Defender of the Fairies
Up for some retro arcade action? Extra weapons, upgrades, smart bombs etc. are your favorite tools? Then this great arcade clone is for you! Survive waves of evil creatures in this fantastic, fast paced side scroller.
The plot: Defend your fairy pals against the evil! Fight through waves of evil creatures and finally meet the mother of evil and free the fairies - forever...
Pick up the fairies and escort them to the warp-hole. Watch out for the snatchers, they are trying to abduct your fairy pals. Advance to the next wave by rescuing all fairies and eliminating all enemies by the end of the timer.
Two game modes
- Advance floor by floor by defeating the boss of each floor.
- Arcade ‘endless’ mode.
Collect gems to buy great upgrade items
- get additional fire power with the ‘FairyFire’ upgrade ( also protects the fairy from dying )
- increase the number of collectable fairies with the ‘FairyCarry’ upgrade
- speed up the wizard and make him fast like a flash
- increase the shot frequency with the ‘FirePower’ upgrade
- get a ‘GemMagnet’ to ease the pickup of gems
- Smart bomb ( black scroll ): kill all enemies on the screen
- Invincible ( golden scroll ): kamikaze can be fun
- Time Bender ( hourglass ): slow down the enemies for easy killing
- Helper ( purple potion ): adds a protecting item to the wizard; it kills enemies
- Extra Live ( green potion )
- Fire Power ( magic lamp ): adds serious ( flame thrower like ) fire power to the wizard
- added support for iPhone XS, XR, XS Max and iPad Pros
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone 5 - iOS 7 - the aspect ratio is messed up, leaving half an inch of black nothing on the right side of the screen. **the developers responded to the issue very quickly - great customer support. =oD
I do not like this game
Controls are sloppy. No real story or background on what's going on.
Please add Game Center Achievements.
- Stefan Preuss
- 29.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Stefan Preuss
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.