Do your kids love mermaids? Do they love princesses and puzzles too? Look no further. Fairy Tale Games: Mermaid Princess Puzzles is a fun animated puzzle game for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids from ages 1 to 6.
* Rich, colorful graphics by children's book illustrator Laura Tallardy.
* 12 different cute mermaid puzzles to choose from!
* Retina display images supported for all devices including the new iPad!
* Positive encouragement.
* Paint bubbles to pop at the end of each puzzle!
* Increasing difficulty.
* Easy for kids to use and control.
Please note that this is the free version of the app. The free version includes four puzzles with the option to unlock the other 8 via in-app purchase.
If you have questions, need support, or have a suggestion, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Does contain an in-app purchase for the full version
- Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman in the App Store (via Link Share/Georiot) and links to apps by Laura Tallardy.
Thanks to all that have enjoyed Mermaid Princess Puzzles! If you have a minute, please consider reviewing the app. Your reviews mean a lot!
*Updated for the latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Cute little game
This is a cute little game, with some superb eye candy to hold the attention of the little ones. Once they start playing this, you're pretty much guaranteed that they will be kept engaged for a long long time. Very nice indeed!
Good app my kid loves it
Good app. My kid loves it
Good app for kids
Very cute images for the little ones. Would recommend it for parents that want a quick break for heir kids.
- Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- 48.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Scott Adelman
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All of the Puzzles $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.