Sally & Friends interactive books are specifically designed to improve listening and reading comprehension skills. They also develop interest in reading in different languages in toddlers and young children.
Our interactive books include comprehension questions in a game-like quiz carefully designed to ensure that the children answers are a true reflection of their comprehension level, and not a result of memorizing the correct answers. Questions and answers can be performed with text and audio, only with text or only with audio, to exercise reading and listening comprehension separately.
The narration can also be recorded by the user, so the children listen the story from a familiar voice, like Grandma, Grandpa, Dad or Mom.
- Improves reading and listening comprehension skills by using a game-like quiz that is funny and interesting
- Promotes reading among children by using a funny interactive story
- Allows children to listen stories from family members that are far from home
- Increases exposure of children to foreign languages from a very young age
- Quiz with comprehension questions with only text, only voice, or both
- Easy to record narrations with our Story Recording Studio
- Custom narration can be sent to other devices
- Read-to-me or Read-along
- Age verification control to prevent children from accessing restricted areas of the App
*** FEATURES ***
- Child-friendly and intuitive user interface.
- Original story, beautifully illustrated by professional children’s illustrator
- 12 fully illustrated pages
- Text and Narration in 9 different languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Korean
- Story narrated by professional voice over artists
- You can record up to 6 custom narrations (Daddy, Mummy, Grandma, Grandpa...)
- Easily switch between languages during the narration
- Play the Story Automatically or Manually
- Pause/Resume Narration
- Individual On/Off control for Music, Sound Effects, Text and Voice
- Finger swipe or Buttons for Next/Previous page
- Random question to prevent children opening external links and social networks
This is the full version.
*** TECHNICAL SUPPORT ***
Send an email to email@example.com or visit www.cambrian-labs.com/support
*** ABOUT US ***
Visit us: http://cambrian-labs.com/portfolio/sallyandfriends
Follow us: twitter.com/SallyAndFriends
Like us: facebook.com/SallyAndFriends
- Added links to 2 other books
- Fixed a problem that prevented opening the subscription page
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It helps to kindle the interest in reading of children. Parents should let children to play this game
The common Cinderella story is much more interesting with this application. Give it a try, your children will be excited
It helps to improve reading skill in children. Highly recommend for parents. Try it
- Cambrian Labs B.V.
- 89.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Cambrian Labs B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.