GMGC 2017 IPA contest second place.
A game from the maker of LOST MAZE. We are lovely couple team making lovely and fun games.
Life is an adventure, why not break the boundary and find the unknown freedom and a true adventure of your heart…
Fairyland Story is a surreal journey through the beautiful world of geometric kaleidoscope.
Dorothy, who was kept away from the outside world for all day long because of illness, was dreamed of a true adventure. A Fairy finally heard her voice and took her into the mysterious dreamland.
• Innovative and fluid one-finger game play. Easy to pick up, take your time to master it!
• 3D combined with motion graphic style, an innovative and intriguing visual experience.
• Collect constant stars to maximize speed.
• Unlock sorts of items to maximize points and power you up.
• 3D Touch support – Press harder to use items. (3D Touch compatible device required)
• More than 50 levels in 7 chapters, all of which are beautifully hand-crafted and with fully dynamic lighting.
• Captivating soundtrack and ambient sound for an immersive experience. (headphones recommended)
• Unlock different characters lived in the fairyland.
Ratings and Reviews
This game blew me away even at the very beginning. From the cute but short storyline, the GORGEOUS art-style, the captivating gameplay, everything is brilliant.
- Great graphics, very unique and cutout-esc art-style
- Gameplay is very exhilarating at times, easy one-touch controls.
- Mechanics might be my favorite, the fact that once you run out of stars you drift backwards, but can still catch a star to live. It's like a redemption without wasting a turn.
- Cool upgrades and super cute characters to never get bored with
- Very calming and stress-free music, perfect to get you focused
- The ads can be quite excessive, coming up even when you press on a menu option
- For some reason, it lags just a small bit during certain backgrounds, especially very intricate ones
- Some text has some minor grammar and spelling issues, but I'm sure that can be an easy fix!
Overall, if you are a fan of infinite runners, but at the same time want unique and cute gameplay, this is perfect for you!!
I like the color scheme a lot and the animation of Dorothy herself is quite lovely. The gameplay is relatively easy apart from the learning curve of knowing how close an obstacles is to the character. Also since you have to pay with stars to start from where you left off, if you make it to a high place you had better be rich in stars. That’s all minor, the one truly sad thing about this wonderful game is that it has a great story, but you don’t get to see a lot of it. Some of it is cryptic and can be seen in the chapters I suppose, but some explanation would also be nice. Overall great game just lacking in story.
It's so pretty and the graphics are amazing
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much!
- LI WEN
- 200.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), French, Japanese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017WarmHeartGames
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Characters $0.99
- Remove All Ads $0.99
- Buy Star (small) $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.