Faithlife is a platform for churches to enable continued fellowship, communication, and learning. As a member, you can connect with your church community throughout the week. As staff, you can manage events, communicate with your members, and easily share edifying Christian content.
• Go deeper in the Word: Watch last week’s sermon, share a video lecture, or circulate Bible reading plans. The Faithlife app connects with a host of Faithlife tools—including Logos Bible Software, Proclaim, Logos Mobile Education, and Faithlife TV—to make sharing edifying Christian content easier than ever.
• Engage in the Mission: Expand your opportunities for spiritual growth. Share prayer lists with your whole church or subgroups, post discussion questions, or just reach out with a question or word of encouragement.
• Connect to the Church and each other: Whether it’s a prayer meeting, service project, or retreat, you can use Faithlife to plan and track events and stay involved in the life of your church. You can also share photos from your time together.
- Create and join groups based on interest or church membership.
- Post text or video updates, prayer requests, items for sales, and articles.
- Create and manage events in a group calendar.
- Private message people in your network.
- Read notes that people in your network have made on the Bible.
Download and create or join your church group today.
Connect with Faithlife:
• Interact with the Faithlife team by joining our group: https://faithlife.com/faithlife/
• Get helpful resources and information on Faithlife products from our blog: https://blog.faithlife.com/
Quick fix for showing posts:
- in some cases, the wrong screen could have been used to display post content
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Much better than previous versions
The previous versions had a lot of bugs but it seems like they have been fixed in this update. The app now makes it much easier to keep track of what is going on in all our church groups, chat and retrieve files.
A Good Work in Progress
The Faithlife app is a work in progress - a good work in progress. It’s a bit clunky at times and not as intuitive as I’d like but it’s improving with every update. I appreciate the ability to connect with my church group using the mobile app. I receive notifications and can respond quickly. I can even edit newsletters, although that feature on the phone app is not ideal. One thing to be aware of: if you turn your phone sideways you lose your place and whatever you were doing. It defaults back to the main screen. This can be very frustrating if you’re in the middle of a post or editing a newsletter. But Faithlife is very responsive to suggestions and they work tirelessly to improve their products. I don’t mind being part of the beta program. I get to contribute to the functionality and features. The company is wonderful! Every staff member I’ve worked with is genuinely nice and wants to help us use Faithlife for our purposes and God’s Kingdom. They’ve been a great help to many churches during the pandemic as well. I highly recommend Faithlife!
Faithlife Groups is a fantastic way for churches to stay connected from Sunday to Sunday, and now (finally) the app allows easy use of the features. It’s not perfect though, notifications for group messaging are still lacking. I gave five stars anyway just because of the attention they’ve given to fixing many of the issues that drove many of our members away from participating in Faithlife. 4 stars because I can’t access events via the calendar.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Faithlife Corporation
- 49.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Faithlife, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.