Faithlife is a platform for churches to enable continued fellowship, communication, and learning. As a member, you can connect with your church community throughout the week. As staff, you can manage events, communicate with your members, and easily share edifying Christian content.
• Go deeper in the Word: Watch last week’s sermon, share a video lecture, or circulate Bible reading plans. The Faithlife app connects with a host of Faithlife tools—including Logos Bible Software, Proclaim, Logos Mobile Education, and Faithlife TV—to make sharing edifying Christian content easier than ever.
• Engage in the Mission: Expand your opportunities for spiritual growth. Share prayer lists with your whole church or subgroups, post discussion questions, or just reach out with a question or word of encouragement.
• Connect to the Church and each other: Whether it’s a prayer meeting, service project, or retreat, you can use Faithlife to plan and track events and stay involved in the life of your church. You can also share photos from your time together.
- Create and join groups based on interest or church membership.
- Post text or video updates, prayer requests, items for sales, and articles.
- Create and manage events in a group calendar.
- Private message people in your network.
- Read notes that people in your network have made on the Bible.
Download and create or join your church group today.
Connect with Faithlife:
• Interact with the Faithlife team by joining our group: https://faithlife.com/faithlife/
• Get helpful resources and information on Faithlife products from our blog: https://blog.faithlife.com/
- Fix an issue where some users would get signed out of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Faithlife Groups is a fantastic way for churches to stay connected from Sunday to Sunday, and now (finally) the app allows easy use of the features. It’s not perfect though, notifications for group messaging are still lacking. I gave five stars anyway just because of the attention they’ve given to fixing many of the issues that drove many of our members away from participating in Faithlife. 4 stars because I can’t access events via the calendar.
Much better than previous versions
The previous versions had a lot of bugs but it seems like they have been fixed in this update. The app now makes it much easier to keep track of what is going on in all our church groups, chat and retrieve files.
Thanks Faithlife for keeping people connected in a Christ centered environment
and keeping your products updated. Faithlife/Logos products are the best in world to help you understand and study the Bible better and go deeper in your study of the all things Christian. Try it for yourself download your own free Bible software to help you grow in your knowledge of God’ Word @ Logos.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.