Simulate Notifications using the top most realistic and pixel perfect tool "Faker - Fake Notifications"!
Have fun or make your friends confused or jealous by following these 4 easy steps:
1. Add Notification in the app.
2. Create New MOST REALISTIC Fake screen with any wallpaper.
3. Save it to your gallery and put as Wallpaper or share it to friend's iPhone.
4. Show it to your friend and check his reaction!
Buy ьщку packs in order to simulate notifications from all of your favorite messengers, social networks and web-services!
Upgrade to "Plus Pack" and you'll get more awesome features:
• Create more than 3 predefined Fake Notifications;
• Set any time for Notification;
• Add more than 1 Notification per fake;
• Get more FUN by switching between iOS 16, iOS 15, iOS 13, iOS 11, iOS 10 and iOS 9 Notifications Styles;
• Edit existing or create new Notification during Fake creation and more.
Note: "Plus Pack" doesn't unlock features which are available in the other packs.
This app is made for entertainment purpose only.
Thank you for actively using "Faker - Fake Notifications"!
This version contains:
- Fixed issue when some buttons might be unresponsive;
- Added new Services;
- Stability improvements;
- UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Not working fine
The app is good but the ads are super annoying and plus the notifications don’t actually show it’s just clickbait all you do is make them and the rest is well it doesn’t work! So if you like creating things but not showing them I recommend this app if not then I don’t.
Paid for feature not working
As if all the ads weren’t annoying enough, I went ahead and bought the plus pack for stories I write on Twitter. Honestly worked perfectly fine for me up until this new update and I’m extremely irritated. Not only do I have to tap buttons 5 times
to get them to work, the iMessages notifications aren’t an option anymore on top of not being able to change the time which is a feature I paid for. How are you going to charge me to be able to change the time freely only for it NOT to work? Super irritated.
Developer Response ,
issue with the time will be fixed within the next update (version 2.1.1). We didn't reproduce issue with "tapping buttons 5 times", so please send us more info about this problem via contact form on our web-site (the link can be found on the App Store page of the Faker app).
This app is a scam. Delete it.
You cannot even make notifications unless you pay you can make a blank phone background picture. You have to click buttons 5 times for them to work and every button starts an ad (very annoying) someone of them being 30 seconds long and unskillable. Obvious this is a fake app trying to scam people into watching thousands of ads.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vladislav Kovalyov
- 79 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Vladislav Kovalyov, WOOPSS.com
- In-App Purchases
- Faker Plus Pack $1.99
- Total Pack $9.99
- Messengers Pack $0.99
- Banks Pack $0.99
- No Ads $0.99
- Dark Mode $0.99
- Social Pack $0.99
- eCommerce Pack $0.99
- Post Pack $0.99
- News Pack $0.99