Protect your home base in this fast-paced arcade-style game. Take control of a ship and use your factoring skills to break down asteroids.
Unlock upgrades like more health, faster speed, and the time-slowing infinity drive.
Divide to conquer. Dodge, attack or make a calculated risk.
Each level finishes off with a boss fight! You'll need strategy and quick reactions. Frenzied Factoring - divide enemies down to their primes!
Touch Press Games - All Access Pass is a subscription service that gives access to ALL Touch Press Games titles.
- Subscribe for $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sample too short
Game looks cool, but demo level too short to judge value of paid content.
I don't get the 1-star reviews. The game is well done and seems like it might be fun.
The reason to pay
Hello! I’m the mom to two homeschooled children. We have been learning using apps like this one for eight years. Touch Press is our favorite company, we are low income and I very happily pay the monthly 5.00 in order to have access to around twenty UNPARALLELED games for my children. They often BEG me to play “games” that are teaching them complicated concepts like this one, which has taught my seven year old prime factorization.
It’s worth every penny, so to the person complaining about the five dollars, try a month and get access to all the other games, like the interactive table of elements or the one where you role play that you are Winston Churchill. If you search Touch Press in the apple store you will see all the available titles for full access. Thank you.
Was really fun until you demand money
When I saw this I said "oh cool" so I downloaded it but before I opened it I checked the reviews 8 of them for 1 star "that can't be true" so I read them they all said about needing to pay for the whole game after the first level so I opened the app to find out because the name said 'all access' so would that mean you have all access to the game? Well that was not the case you just demand money so we can play for what? 5 levels please psh your not going to get anywhere until you change your decisions I'm not paying you money just to play for about five levels just get it right or just don't even try on your life's mistakes you dim wit
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Touch Press Inc
- 149.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Touch Press, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Faktr complete game $3.99
- Touch Press Games $4.99
- All Access Pass $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.