Fallen Knight is a futuristic knight’s tale that let’s players play as a descendant of the great Lancelot in King Arthur’s tale. Players will take on the role of Lancelot the 49th in a futuristic setting, facing off against 6 unique enemy heroes with a dark past of their own. Expect a Dark Souls-esque challenging experience coupled with a fast paced sword action gameplay that will punish players for every little mistake and reward generously with every victory.
Fallen Knight allows players to also choose the way they play the game. There are multiple endings, which are determined by the actions each player takes. Players may choose to kill their enemies or skillfully parry & disarm their enemies, exhibiting the mercy and honor of a Knight of the Round Table. How you play leads you to discover different endings of the game and story.
- Punishing Boss Battles
- Multiple Game Endings based on Gameplay (Kill or Parry/Disarm)
- Explore 6 Unique and Diverse Storylines
- Responsive Action Platformer
- Compatible with MFI controllers and more
Fallen Knight Patch 1.9.6 Update:
- Players will be able to start the game with Life Saving skill equipped
- Casual mode can only be selected when selecting an empty save slot (new game)
What is included for “Life Saving” skill:
Players will have the ability to double jump from the start, unlike Normal Mode where they have to unlock those skills through the shop (which is accessible only after defeating the first boss)
- Air Dash
Players will have the ability to dash in the air from the beginning, unlike Normal Mode where they have to unlock those skills through the shop (which is accessible only after defeating the first boss)
After players takes any damage from enemies, he will invincible for a short time, preventing enemies dealing any additional damage
- Auto Heal
When the player doesn’t take damage for 5 seconds, Lancelot’s HP will gain 1 bar
- Focus Heal 1.0
Reduce time to heal by 25%
*Penalty on players who play Casual Mode (players will not be able to reach a rank higher than “B” when the skill is equipped)
- Fixed where Whisper was not active after skipping the cutscene
- Fixed where players were not able to escape from falling elevator stage
- Fixed where Lancelot was starting in different placed when skipping and not skipping dialogue in Whisper Boss room
- Fixed UI glitched on some stages which were caused by pausing then resuming the game
- FAIRPLAY STUDIOS CO.,LTD
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 FairPlay Studios co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.