Family Dad Chores puts a tidy home right in the palm of your hand. With our straightforward interface, your house will be clean, your kids will be helping, and you can move on with life.
Quickly create chores specific to your home, assign them to a family member, check that the chore has been completed, and reward a job well done.
CREATE - ASSIGN - VERIFY - REWARD — It’s that simple!
- A kid-friendly mode that’s easy-to-navigate for young readers and small hands
- A robust parent mode for creating, managing, and editing chores
- Unlimited family members, devices, and chores - perfect for small and large families
- Name each member of your household (parents, children, etc.)
- Assign chores to each family member with optional step-by-step directions
- Passcode protection available
Requires Family Subscription - see below
- Assign points to completed chores
- Family members redeem points for rewards
- Customize rewards for your child — screen time, money, special treat or event, etc.
- All devices on the same account sync
- Share one device for several family members if needed
- Family Chores only collects anonymous crash and usage reports (with the option to disable)
- Family Chores never sells your data and information
HAVE QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- We'll respond to you. We promise.
SUPPORTING FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION
Because of Family Dad Chores’s commitment to making life better for your family, we’ve eliminated all ads on our platform — freeing you from worry while your child uses our app.
Instead, we offer all the essential features detailed above to families for FREE. We then ask families that have the means to support our development to partner with us through an in-app family subscription.
A Supporting Family Subscription gives you access to all the points and rewards features within the app.
Want to see our points and rewards features in action? Sign-up for a free trial of our Supporting Family Subscription. Motivation to knock out those chores just got stronger!
SUPPORTING FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes account when you confirm the purchase
- The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, the subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Fixed: Crash when switching modes
Ratings and Reviews
Less stress and contention in the home!
I use this app everyday. Now I ask my kids if their chores are done instead of constantly repeating each chore and step to each child. I love that chore checklists allow me to define what needs to be done to complete the chore so it’s done right the first time. Rewards are a great addition as well especially come Saturday when the kids will volunteer for extra chores so they can get more points for rewards.
Easy to set up and use!
This app is completely intuitive to set up and within minutes I had my kids and their chores entered and ready to go. I appreciate the simplicity and ease of use no matter the age - no unnecessary bells and whistles- just a solid app for keeping track of chores and keeping my kids motivated.
As a new user I’m having a few technical difficulties however I went through 25 apps completely and this one won top 3. The only reason I have number 2 is to track broken rules, penalty points taken and number 3 for a family calendar
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We appreciate the feedback. If you are having any technical issues please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org We do our best to eliminate issues as soon as possible.
- Managed IT Solutions, Inc.
- 11.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Managed IT Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporting Family Monthly $3.49
- Supporting Family Annual $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.