Do you know what you spend your money on? How much do you spend on food, how much for apartment and how much for entertainment? You're still wondering where your payment went?
With the Family Finance Tracker application, you tell your money where to go, instead of wondering where they gone!
Plan your home budget, start tracking and analyzing your expenses!
Do you think it is difficult?
Thanks to the Family Finance Tracker application, writing down expenses and revenues will become child's play and much more convenient, and you will see the state of your finances at any time, from any device.
- plan your or your family's budget with few clicks
- track your expenses and monitor budget progress
- define and manage financial goals
- use hashtags for better money management
- define cyclical operations so that you do not have to enter fixed expenses and revenues on a monthly basis
- browse the status of your finances on any device, from anywhere - through a browser or application on any mobile device
- share your budget with family members, track expenses and revenues together.
- use the default set of categories, or customize it to suit your needs
- add any number of accounts in any currency and track its balance while registering expenses.
- view the summaries on a monthly and annual basis.
- store your data in a secure cloud
Thanks to the Family Finance Tracker application, after the first month you will check what is happening with your money. You will be able to find places where you can limit expenses and start saving effectively!
Icons by Icons8 - https://icons8.com
Changed process of the first application startup - added interface guide
New account type added - credit card
"payer" field is not obligatory anymore when creating a new account
Minor visual adjustments
- Anatol Ogorek
- 16.7 MB
Wymaga systemu iOS 11.0 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch.
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2020 FamilyFinanceTracker
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.