Protect and connect the people who matter most with comprehensive safety features for life at home, on the web, and on the go — all in one place for added value and convenience. Enjoy modern, advanced tools that go beyond a basic GPS phone tracker.
Bring your family closer with comprehensive safety features designed for busy, modern life — all in one place for added value and convenience. Go beyond basic GPS phone tracking with smart tools and anytime, anywhere emergency support.
Life360 membership offers a wide range of all-new services. Highlights include:
- SOS to send a silent alert with your location to family members, emergency contacts, and responders.
- 24/7 Emergency dispatch that’s always on call for your entire family. Even if you can’t call for help, we will.
- Family Safety Assist for comprehensive real-time specialist support anytime, anywhere, and in any situation.
- Identity Theft Protection to safeguard each family member’s sensitive digital information and white glove restoration service, including up to $1M in coverage.
Explore Life360 for free
Download Life360 and get started with advanced Location Sharing, 2 days of Location History, and 2 Place Alerts to see family members come and go from your top places like home, school, and work. Protect your drivers and passengers and respond to a car crash faster with automatic Crash Detection, and stay safe on the go with automated SOS.
Upgrade to membership for premium features and tools, backed by 24/7 specialist support and emergency dispatch. Find the plan that fits your family’s unique needs and try free for 7 days.
Be prepared for anything, anywhere with all the features of Life360 Gold, plus:
- Family Safety Assist: Disaster Response, Medical Assistance including a nurse helpline during the pandemic, and Travel Support with a team of trained, live agents
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance, including 50 miles of free towing
- $500 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- ID Theft Protection & restoration with up to $1M in coverage per person
- Credit Monitoring
Protect your family on the go with all the features of Life360 Silver, plus:
- A full 30 days of Location History
- Unlimited Place Alerts
- Individual Driver Reports to see how (and what) your drivers are doing behind the wheel
- Crash Detection with emergency dispatch and live agent support
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- $250 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- SOS to send a silent help alert, plus 24/7 emergency dispatch to your location
- ID Theft Protection & restoration with up to $25k in coverage per person
Make daily coordination a breeze with features like:
- 5 Place Alerts to stay in step
- 7 days of Location History
- $100 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- Crime Reports to see and avoid dangerous situations
- Family Driving Summary
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain battery.
But not to worry, we’ve spent 10 years developing our location technology and our algorithms always keep battery usage to a minimum, even while you drive!
Thanks for being part of the Life360 family! We’re always developing new safety features and improvements so your family can live fully at every life stage. In the latest version:
* Places has moved to the Location tab so you can easily add your family’s favorite spots and see them all on the map at a glance.
* Your Membership tab has a refreshed look to help you get to know your benefits more easily. This will continue to roll out gradually, so keep your updates turned on!
Ratings and Reviews
Traveling out of state by myself
I am originally from Florida but my work takes me all over the United States. So I had a job in New Mexico and I ended up working the night shift. I was trying to stay up all night long and sleep during the day before the job started which was in two days. I have never cared for the night shift, so it’s very hard to get acclimated to it. So I turned my phone on silent because I kept being woke up with text messages from solicitors. I was trying to sleep and this went on for maybe a couple days. My reception with my cell phone was very poor to start with and I did not realize my children had been trying to contact me. What I did not realize, is that my daughter which is a nurse and had been trying to call me for a couple days. So she contacted my son which also has life 360 and he was able to pinpoint where I was and find out the name of the hotel I was in. So, low and behold they decided to call the police and do a wellness check on me, which they did. And that day I get a pounding on my hotel room door and all I can hear is “it’s the police”. All I can think of was the hotels on fire or something, because I had been asleep. When I opened the door the police came into the room to make sure I was OK.
I use life 360 all the time and it is linked to my email, this way I can keep a check on my grand children and my family members and in turn they can keep a check on me too. With the way the world is today you cannot take any chances.
This is hands down the best and most important app on our phones! Thank you!!
As a user of Life360 for many years, I can’t say enough wonderful things about this app. With our family spread across the county, Life 360 gives us all extreme peace of mind. Even our 23 year old son (at the Naval Academy), and our 20 year old daughter in college, appreciate knowing where we, their parents, are. It was incredibly easy to locate them if I had to pick them up at a high school party. If they needed to contact us because they wanted to come home, yet didn’t want their friends to see notifications of texts going back and forth, we’d communicate through the app. Most importantly, because we are their parents and we’ve paid for their phone, that is just part of the deal. We’ve paid for your phone and your plan, then you must have this on your phone at all times, and they’ve never had a problem with that. We’ve never used it as a way to spy on them, but in this day and age in this crazy world, it’s a tool for increased safety. Actually, our 20 year old daughter appreciates us being able to “check-in” on her whereabouts and safety without having to call or text all the time. This was especially useful when she was in high school. There are so many great aspects of this app, and it’s incredibly user friendly. I will continue using Life360 for many, many years to come. Thank you Life360 for peace of mind and the ability to have a good night’s sleep for these past 6 years.
A must have for every family!
My family loves this app. A few of the reasons we love this app : we can check on my elderly in-laws who make a long commute and go through an hour of no service several times a week. Before we go to bed at night we get to see if they are not home. They also have a house out of state so when one of them goes by themselves out of state we can track their move if they were to be stopped on the side of the road and perhaps had vehicle trouble. My husband is a police officer and when I see he’s running late in the evening I always check this app and I can see where he’s at my local town and then I assume he’s on a call, verse at the store picking something up about to be home, and I can plan dinner accordingly. I have got another side of the family using it and we love it for the same reasons & more. No more asking where sew and sew is that they don’t answer their phone we can see oh they might be at the doctor or picking up the kids from school, they are stuck in traffic and that’s why they are not home yet. The teenagers in the family of course are not a big fan because this tracks speed, phone usage and location... but in times they wanted help on a long trip it has been a God send even to them. It’s a great gauge for even adults to pay attention to how many times you grab your phone or how many times you are speeding and then risk of a ticket which could make your insurance go up or cause a wreck. This is a fantastic app!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 107 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Life360, 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Life360 Driver Protect $7.99
- Life360 Plus $2.99
- Life360 Gold Membership $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.