+ SMART SEARCH SUGGESTIONS - EXCLUSIVE APP ONLY FEATURE!
The Search tab only suggests words that appear in this content as you type to help spell long medical terms.
Master every facet of family medicine with this comprehensive, engaging, meticulously updated guide and enjoy doing it! This is the go-to resource for students and practitioners
Whether you’re studying for the boards or USMLE or looking to boost your professional knowledge, Family Medicine Examination & Board Review delivers everything you need to move to the next level of your career. Packed with 350+ progressive cases and thousands of questions with right and wrong answers explained in detail, this matchless guide provides both the information and practice required for complete mastery of the subject. This new edition gets you fully up to date with critical information on a host of topics—from health maintenance, metacognition, and diagnoses/treatments to new guidelines on cholesterol, blood pressure, heart failure, and anticoagulation—and includes a succinct guide to the recommended health maintenances for children and adults, perfect for a quick review.
With its trademark wit and humor, quick quizzes, clinical pearls, and other learning features peppered throughout, Family Medicine Examination& Board Review is a dynamic, fast-moving guide that keeps you engaged and motivated beginning to end.
• More than 350 progressive case studies that reflect the realities of clinical practice and prepare you for your exams
• 29 chapters based on body system and elements of patient care
• A comprehensive final exam (200 questions) with answers referenced to chapters and questions in the app
• Detailed answer explanations that describe not only why an answer is correct, but why the other answers are wrong
• Comprehensive coverage of ALL topics on the boards and recertifying exam
• Super-effective learning aids such as Quick Quizzes, Helpful Tips, learning objectives, clinical pearls, and more
• Color photographs of conditions most easily diagnosed by appearance
• An outstanding refresher for primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners
• Full color layout
• Clinical pearls at the end of each chapter to highlight key takeaways
• Numbered cases for easy reference
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
This interactive app contains the full content of Graber And Wilbur’s Family Medicine Examination and Board Review, Fifth Edition by McGraw-Hill Education.
Mark A. Graber, MD, MSHCE, FACEP
Brigit E. Ray, MD, MME
Jason K. Wilbur, MD, FAAFP
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Updated About menu information
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
- 107.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.