NOW INTEGRATED WITH FAMILY MEDICAL HISTORY FOR MAC AND FAMILY MEDICAL HISTORY FOR IPAD APPLICATIONS!!! Transfer your Family Medical History information between your Apple mobile and desktop devices.
Here is an application that will enable you to keep track of and always have to hand all information relative to your health and the one of each member of your family: blood group, blood pressure, medications , allergies, diagnostic tests and results, infectious diseases, vaccinations, ...
This information could prove of great importance in a variety of everyday situations from a routine medical check up – where details of any medical prescriptions can be recorded – to any possible emergency situation where it becomes vital to have immediate access to data such as blood groups, allergies, results of diagnostic testing, prescribed medication etc.
Family Medical History will allow you to always have at your fingertips:
- Your family main personal and health data (blood group, RH factor, health service number….)
- A list of prescribed medications, their indications and the frequency of assumption. A list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- A list of any noted allergies, the allergic factors involved and the remedies necessary to relieve the symptoms.
- A list of diseases contracted and their dates.
- Blood pressure and weight trend
- A list of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged.
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers relevant to your and your family health (doctor, paediatrician, general practitioner, health visitor, emergency services, Poison Centre, Burns Centre…..).
Family Medical History is now integrated with Family Medical History for iPad and Family Medical History for Mac (find it on the Mac App Store). Press a button and export your data on a .fmh file that can be reimported into any of your copies of Family Medical History, Family Medical History for iPad or Family Medical History for Mac. Please, feel free to contact us for additional information.
This application is user-friendly thanks to the precompiled sections (see vaccination section). As the person who developed the application uses it himself, it is being constantly updated; in fact, should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: email@example.com
If you have any issue or suggestion, please email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you write directly to us, we'll be able to better address your issues and questions, answering directly back to you.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added optimization and compatibility with iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
I love this ap. I take care of my elderly, divorced parents and this ap makes it easy. I can store all info for everyone of us , including them, and have all information in one place . The only thing keeping it from one star is the ability to "override" only the pieces you need. Like when daddy has new meds, or they change dosages, or has a new surgery. I update my phone but can only export and upload the whole family history which overrides the ones stored in my hard drive. Please make this easier to import and export. Please?
Please add new categories
Would love to see Hospital stay categories. Example my son fractured his skull but didn't have surgery. Would like to have this category to record when he was in the hospital.
Mostly free form data input. Really? I was hoping to use this as a tool to maintain my medical history of surgeries, vaccinations, list of medications etc. in order to make new patient visits less of an ordeal. Output is not straightforward and simple. The topper was creating a password which I used immediately to access my data and it didn’t work. So after hours of data entry I can’t get back in and there is nothing I can do. No Forget Password retrieval process. No support link. Nothing. After some digging I found a contact email but haven’t gotten a response. This is junk.
The developer, Da Pont, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Da Pont
- 7.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Da Pont
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.