NOW INTEGRATED WITH THE IPHONE AND THE IPAD VERSIONS OF THE APPLICATION!
Here is an application that will enable you to keep track of all information relative to your health and the one of each member of your family: blood group, blood pressure, medications , allergies, diagnostic tests and results, infectious diseases, vaccinations, ...
This information could prove of great importance in a variety of everyday situations from a routine medical check up – where details of any medical prescriptions can be recorded – to any possible emergency situation where it becomes vital to have immediate access to data such as blood groups, allergies, results of diagnostic testing, prescribed medication etc.
Family Medical History will allow you to have single point of access to:
- Your family main personal and health data (blood group, RH factor, health service number….)
- A list of prescribed medications, their indications and the frequency of assumption. A list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- A list of any noted allergies, the allergic factors involved and the remedies necessary to relieve the symptoms.
- A list of diseases contracted and their dates.
- Blood pressure and weight trend
- A list of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged.
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers, email addresses, ... relevant to your and your family health (doctor, paediatrician, general practitioner, health visitor, emergency services, Poison Centre, Burns Centre…..).
This application is user-friendly thanks to the precompiled sections (see vaccination section). Should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: email@example.com
If you have any issue or find any bug, please email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to address your question, answering directly back to you.
- Fixed minor bugs
- Updated Menu items (Help and User Condition)
Ratings and Reviews
Wanted to use this app so we could sync it with our iphones and iPad because our current health record app does not do this, but much of the information is missing. We would like to keep a record of lab tests such as cholesterol (HDL LDL), TSH, PSA, glucose, etc. along with blood pressure for each visit so that we can compare them over time. The health record app we now use does all that but does not sync between all of our devices. Without these capabilities, it does not meet our purposes and would not recommend.
doesn’t work want a refund
you are only able to input your medications, when I go input allergies, surgeries etc. the only field that shows up is the medication field.
Want a refund.
Strait forward and easy to use but needs some tweaks
A great way to keep organized of you / your family medical info.
Needs tab for Doctor information
Medications section needs more subsections like Dr. who prescirbed, what pharmacy is this account with, date first prescribed. Overall it's a good ap but it could be better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.