Family Tree -- based on folder structure
1. folder tree structure, compatible, easy to maintain
2. multiple family trees, link family members between different lineage (e.g. spouse).
3. export family tree to pdf.
4. can add multiple pictures, intro text, tables
5. auto create images thumbnails, default photo
6. files transfer thru built-in http server, bluetooth and iTunes file sharing.
7. zip and unzip, easy to backup and restore
8. using camera and album to take photo and video
9. download files from internet URL, including embed images
10. support htm, html, shtml, pdf, xml, txt, docx, xlsx, pptx, doc, xls, ppt, rtf.
11. support jpg, jpeg, bmp, bmpf, ico, cur, xbm, gif, tif, tiff, png, mp4, mpg, mov, m4v, avi, mp3, caf, wav.
12. security password protected
13. unzip support UTF-8 file names (e.g. Chinese)
14. grouped by spouse, children and self.
15. long press to delete, move and rename.
16. chronological chart (time line) on family tree.
17. add contact file to person.
18. standard and hybrid map mode.
19. Drag and drop to move files to folder.
20. Showing time line.
21. Support exif to jpeg files.
22. Expand / Collapse folder.
23. Crop photo.
24. Can select lineage parent.
25. Search Engine.
Dropbox login fix.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I actually found this app designed to do just what I wanted for a family reunion. I would have liked a print option but I loved that I can link to other family trees that I have created. It is a bit difficult to figure out the full potential of this app since there are no instructions but rather FAQ . Since the update this app just gets better and better- now I can print my family tree.
This app barely allows you to do anything that you can't do without it. The only upside is that unlike many other first version apps it does not crash.
Should also come with a help, or "getting started" file. Took a while to figure this out on my own.
You have to start at the top of your tree because the app only allows you to add descendants, no ancestors.
Don't buy it
Whatever you do do not buy this app. It is far from user friendly and really complicated. Also has a lot of pointless options. Just do not buy this app. Waste of money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.