Cloud Family Tree -- shareable with friends:
1. create family tree structure on cloud.
2. upload portrait for family members.
3. share family tree with friends, make it read only or admin to friends.
4. chatting with friends instantly.
Local Family Tree -- based on folder structure:
1. folder tree structure, compatible, easy to maintain
2. multiple family trees, link family members between different lineage (e.g. spouse).
3. export family tree to pdf.
4. can add multiple pictures, intro text, tables
5. auto create images thumbnails, default photo
6. files transfer thru built-in http server, bluetooth and iTunes file sharing.
7. zip and unzip, easy to backup and restore
8. using camera and album to take photo and video
9. download files from internet URL, including embed images
10. support htm, html, shtml, pdf, xml, txt, docx, xlsx, pptx, doc, xls, ppt, rtf.
11. support jpg, jpeg, bmp, bmpf, ico, cur, xbm, gif, tif, tiff, png, mp4, mpg, mov, m4v, avi, mp3, caf, wav.
12. security password protected
13. unzip support UTF-8 file names (e.g. Chinese)
14. grouped by spouse, children and self.
15. long press to delete, move and rename.
16. chronological chart (time line) on family tree.
17. add contact file to person.
18. standard and hybrid map mode.
19. Drag and drop to move files to folder.
20. Showing time line.
21. Support exif to jpeg files.
22. Expand / Collapse folder.
23. Crop photo.
24. Can select lineage parent.
25. Search Engine.
26. Connect to Wechat mini program.
Cloud family tree bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is very nice
I would like the ability to do more like add parents and siblings
This is the perfect family tree for privacy, I can add any info on family members without it going out to the world. I have used it for family reunions creating a 9 page PDF with the option, printing and then handing out. Everyone loved it. I subscribe to several genealogy site but didn’t add all info because I always had people who wanted me to respect their privacy or that of their children. It takes some time learning exactly how to use it but well worth the effort. I love this app
This app barely allows you to do anything that you can't do without it. The only upside is that unlike many other first version apps it does not crash.
Should also come with a help, or "getting started" file. Took a while to figure this out on my own.
You have to start at the top of your tree because the app only allows you to add descendants, no ancestors.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shanmin Xu
- 122.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © HeavenBrook
- In-App Purchases
- Family Tree Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.