FamilyWall is the easiest way to organize your family life and keep everyone in the loop. A leading family organizer that includes a shared calendar, Grocery lists, a Family Locator, a Photo/Video Album, a secure messenger and more.
With FamilyWall, you can spend more time doing what you love, and less time organizing it. The whole family can easily access FamilyWall with a phone, a tablet or any web browser to keep everyone on the same page.
==== FEATURES ====
SHARED FAMILY CALENDAR
- An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
- Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
- Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
- Import your current calendars with a single touch (Outlook/Google)
- Share grocery & shopping lists with the whole family
- Browse your lists even offline when you’re at the store and quickly check items while you shop
- See items added by other family members. Never forget the almond milk again!
- Manage your shopping lists together with your smartphones, tablets and desktop
- Create a private or share to-do list, a wish list or a chore checklist for kids
- Assign to-dos to selected family members
- Track progress of personal or family to-do lists
- Create as many lists as you want like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
- Parents can use location tracking to keep an eye on their kids
- Each member can easily manage to whom he/she wants to share his location.
- Set Family Places such as “home,” “work,” and “school” and receive automatic notifications for arrivals and departures
- Using Messaging, a member can directly post a short message to the family members who will be directly notified.
- Each member will be able to browse the conversation using a thread view and easily participate in the conversation.
Share among your family and friends your best moments. The Gallery allows you to share photos, Videos in a simple and private way.
The Family directory allows to rapidly find a useful contact of the family. Any member can add a contact with its details (e.g. Babysitter, grandparents…).
==== FAMILYWALL PREMIUM PLAN ====
Almost all of the features above are available for FREE in FamilyWall! However, some features are available with FamilyWall Premium. At any time, you can subscribe to the Premium and enjoy the following benefits :
- Plan ahead your meals for the week
- Import recipes from the Web
- Google & Outook Calendar Sync
- Locate your favorite Family members
- Notifications when arriving or exiting Family places
- 25 GB Storage capacity for all the family to store more important moments
- Attach Audio and video Message to your conversation.
After the Free 30 days trial, the Premium offer is charged on a monthly subscription basis for 4.99 USD / month (For the US and Canada). For the rest of the world please refer to the price automatically prompted to you by the application. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The Premium is applied to the first 3 circles created.
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain the battery.
But not to worry, we’ve spent so many years developing our location technology in order to always keep battery usage to a minimum, even while you move!
The FamilyWall Team
Bug fixes and performance improvement to give you a better sharing experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is great, we are using it to keep in touch on the care and schedule of a loved one that needs assistance, and so far really great for everyone to see her schedule. I have the following feedback for developers:
Lists- would be good to be able to assign to one person but be viewable to all. Right now if it is assigned to one person only that person can see it.
Example: lists/tasks that need to be completed, I want others to see it and possibly sign up to do it, or see that someone else is already taking care of it.
Also possibly a feedback option on the contact us link, when I selected from my phone I got the message unable to connect to mail. Probably something on my end.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot Thelonelyphish for the great feedback 😊 We're so glad FamilyWall can be helpful to families all over the world.
From all the lists but "To Do's" you can actually assign items to one person, all the members will still see it and can complete it aswell.
Feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or suggestion to improve, it's a great opportunity for us to be more reactive to the concerns, expectations, and needs of each one.
Quite nearly perfect!
I really, really like this app. My family is a little communicationally challenged, where different people know bits and pieces of a thing and no one tells one another. Then they’re like “oh, you didn’t know?” *sigh* They’re still developing the habit of using this but even in this learning period it has done so much to get us on the same page. We have relatives out of state and it’s reduced the chaos of organizing their visits so, so much. It’s ever so nearly perfect.
The main reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the notification system. Notifications show up in iOS saying what’s new, no problem. When you go to the app itself there’s no indicators pointing you to the update. So if someone posts to the wall I’ll get a notification saying person X said this on the wall. When I go in the app, if I’d never seen that notification I’d have no idea what happened because there’s no counter or anything. The only thing that does it are messages, and even those you have to go into the messages before it updates and shows a dot. I really, really like this app. Once you make notifications a little more friendly, I’ll love it like a brother!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very, very much Lito30 for the great feedback. Your message confirms us the importance to improve the notifications rapidly. Feel free to send us any further suggestion on email@example.com it really helps us make FamilyWall even more useful and easy to use.
Awesome app. Map misleading.
I love (almost) everything about this app. After doing research I chose this app over other family planners available because of the plethora of features and how customizable it is! It’s like my family has its own “Instagram.” I was also blown away by the amazing customer support Family Wall provides. I gave four stars because when I am at home the apple map location shows my “current location” as my neighbors address. It’s frustrating because the “share my location” option is the first option when checking in on the map and I would love to be able to quickly tap that option, but, if I were to do that it would check me in at my neighbors address despite the fact the map shows my location to be pointing on my house when zoomed in. It would be nice if the Apple map in this app were more accurate. Especially since it has an SOS feature-that could prove to be very misleading in the event of an emergency!
- Family & Co
- 150.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Family&Co
- In-App Purchases
- FamilyWall Premium $4.99
- FamilyWall Premium $1.99
- FamilyWall Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.