Would you like to become a Hollywood star?
Here is the chance to try it.
Try to successfully launch your new movie to become a worldwide sensation and remember that every choice and move you make can result in dramatic consequences.
How this game ends is entirely up to you!
- Become a celebrity
- Lauch your movie worldwide
- Hangout with other celebrities
- Multiple storylines
- Different endings
- Currently available in English and Russian languages
- Universal for iPhone and iPad
- You can subscribe to get ads-free gameplay, no waiting time and all the chapters of the game for the duration of your subscription
- The subscription is $4.99 weekly, $9.99 monthly, $39.99 yearly*
- You'll be able to get ads-free gameplay, no waiting time and all the chapters of the game for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- New levels and storylines
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s good but it should be free!!🤷🏾♀️ “with ads tho”
Not gonna lie it’s great 10/10 but on money wise not so good. Like people don’t have time to wait or people don’t have money I mean i do but to spend it on this, it’s just trash. Like at least let us watch ads or something than to wait like c’mon it’s good. I’m just sick of all these games everything is about money money like what about the people who doesn’t have or can’t afford it.. like think!
The game has a fun concept, I played nonstop for a couple hours. After that I got bored. There were typos, and many questions/choices were worded in weird ways so it was hard to know what you were choosing. Sometimes your choices didn’t seem to matter. For example, not choosing to kiss a girl, and then saying that you did anyway. I played the first chapter many times, trying to get the best outcome, but it seemed that no matter what, you could only get around 60% “want to see”. So no matter what, your career fails. On to chapter 2: the storyline was even more confusing than the first, and no matter how much money you have when you start chapter 2, you can’t spend any of it. If you at any time make the wrong decision, you have to start all the way back at the beginning of chapter 1. That’s ridiculous and it made me not want to play anymore. At the very least, you should be able to start at the beginning of the level you’re on. Because of all this, I couldn’t even finish chapter 2.
I found this game on an instagram advertisement, and I’m just saying, if they can pay to advertise, they can pay to make some upgrades.
All in all, if you want entertainment for a couple of hours, it’s fun, but I wouldn’t recommend paying for the full experience.
could be better
The whole choose-your-own-adventure format is cool, but the grammar and quality of writing is mediocre at best. Still, it gets the point across. I paid for the $2 ad-free experience, which I felt to be pretty worth it because you could go back and play through the game multiple times without hassle. However, they later try to offer an IAP of in-game money, which I thankfully did not purchase. The game ends too quickly for you to be able to actually use the money, and unless it rolls over into your next playthrough, it’s extremely scam-like. The game ends kind of abruptly and they then give you this weird message saying that they don’t have enough money to develop the game further, and I have a feeling they never will. Overall, $2 for about 30 minutes worth of entertainment? Eh.
- Pantheon Games LLC
- 183.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Pantheon Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Famous (Week) $4.99
- Small money pack $4.99
- Famous (Month) $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.