Download Fandango – the #1 movie ticketing app with over 1.5 million 5-Star Reviews! Available across iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, iMessage and Apple Watch! Catch the newest trailers, browse Rotten Tomatoes® scores, find the latest showtimes, and buy tickets to the right movie at the right time with ticketing to more than 33,000 screens nationwide.
• BUY MOVIE TICKETS & SKIP THE BOX OFFICE LINE: Get your tickets ahead of time to secure the best seats to the year’s biggest movies with reserved seating. Save time with Mobile Tickets using your iPhone’s Apple Wallet or Apple Watch for easy, quick, and contactless entry.
• BROWSE MOVIES: Check out the latest movies in theaters and coming soon, browse Rotten Tomatoes® scores, and be the first to know when showtimes are available with FanAlert™ email notifications.
• WATCH MOVIE TRAILERS: Easily discover the latest trailers for new and upcoming movies. Like what you see? Just one tap to find the best seats or be notified when tickets go on sale.
• BROWSE THEATERS NEAR YOU: Find nearby theaters and showtimes instantly, view all theater amenities, and save your favorite theaters for easy access.
• ASK SIRI: Set shortcuts to retrieve your movie tickets, view specific movie times, and check theater locations.
• PLAN THE PERFECT MOVIE NIGHT: Make and share movie plans with Fandango for iMessage. Easily split payments with friends and get paid back with PayPal or Venmo, no more IOUs.
• WORRY-FREE REFUNDS & EXCHANGES: If plans change, you can easily refund or exchange your tickets up until showtime. Fandango customers also have the added convenience of self-processing refunds as a guest user – no account required.
• BUY TICKETS, EARN REWARDS: Join Fandango VIP+ for free and earn points with each ticket purchase. Redeem points for a $5 reward towards movie tickets or streaming at home on FandangoNOW. Plus, earn even more rewards when you link some of your favorite theater’s loyalty and subscription programs including AMC Stubs, Cinemark Movie Rewards, Regal Crown Club, and many more.
Fandango’s partners are the nation’s leading exhibitors, including AMC Theatres, Regal Cinemas, Cinemark, Marcus Theatres, Harkins Theatres, and many other innovative theater chains and independent cinemas. Together, these exhibitors represent more than ninety percent of the nation's theaters with online ticketing capabilities.
Thanks for using our app! For customer support, please visit: https://www.fandango.com/help
INTRODUCING DARK MODE: Tired of straining your eyes with those white backgrounds? We now support Dark Mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fandango makes every movie night better by giving you instant access to tickets and showtimes for thousands of theaters. Browse by theater name or film title, or discover new and upcoming releases you might have missed in the curated Spotlight view. Save a list of your favorite films and venues, then purchase tickets with just a few taps. More than a mobile box office, Fandango is packed with perks for movie lovers, including trailers, clips, and quick access to showings about to start.
Tech issues with reserving and could be easier to see and compare showings
I wish there were a few less steps just to see what seats are available for a particular showing, just go to the seats available first to save on loading time when there are so many showings available sometimes for a particular movie that one has to go through to see if they are able to get they seats they want. A more streamlined way to see and compare different showings at one time would be fantastic!
Plus the living room skybox at the mall Cinetopia for instance is totally different than the Mill Plain location or at Progress Ridge, so I wish Fandango would notate that correctly instead of writing them the same.
I also had an issues where i reserved 3 seats and while i was trying sign in to pay the screen stalled. I had to cancel out and then when i went back to try to reserve those seats again, they were greyed out from me reserving them, even though I hadn’t finished the process and paid for them, so I couldn’t actually select them. That kind of thing is frustrating, but overall Fandango works ok most of the time....
Broken and annoying
I recently purchased 2 tickets for Parasite knowing that there’s an exorbitant surcharge per ticket. The transaction process in this app is far from clean. The app hung when I tried to purchase, so I pressed the cancel button and went through the process again. It asked if was sure and I said yes. It then hung a second time, so I pressed cancel again figuring I’m going to either have to purchase at the theatre or online. I checked my credit card app first just to make sure the transaction(s) didn’t go through and to my surprise, both of them did!
Now I’m stuck with 4 tickets and 4 exorbitant surcharges when I only wanted 2 tickets. I tried to chat with support, but the queue was too long and I had to get going to the movie. I called support and was able to get an agent, but she would only refund the ticket price and not the surcharges because they were, “non-refundable.”
So let me get this straight - you charge an exorbitant surcharge, your app is broken and then you don’t refund? Ridiculous policies and horrible customer service. I will never be using this criminal outfit again. When the app hangs like that, why even offer a cancel button? When I hit cancel, it asked, “are you sure” and I said yes. Apparently it still goes through with the transaction and charges you anyway.
Developer Response ,
Please visit http://fandango.custhelp.com/ to contact Fandango’s customer service.
- 69.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2009-2020 Fandango. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.