Whether you’re into everything entertainment or want to keep up with the latest on just The Walking Dead, Fortnite or Star Wars, the FANDOM app makes it quick and easy to be in the know.
Get all the info and breaking news you care about in one place with customized fan feeds: news, wiki pages, stories, videos, social buzz, ‘Discussions,’ and in-depth knowledge via FANDOM communities.
- Customize your feed by choosing entertainment topics you’re passionate about, from the next Netflix sleeper hit to the upcoming Marvel movie to the hot new Xbox game and everything in between
- Never miss a beat with videos, news, reviews, original stories, social conversations and exclusives
- Go deep inside your favorite fandoms with expert information fueled by fan communities
- Join the conversation and swap fan theories with the Discussions feature
- Get notified when “OMG! moments” happen within your favorite fandoms
- Easily share articles with friends through email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and more
Please note that news-related content is currently only available in English.
* You can now bookmark wiki articles and news and access them quickly from the menu
* One search to rule them all - you can now search through fandoms, wiki articles and news from one place in the app
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Attention All TV Show Fans!!!...
This is a great app for tv show fans. It gives you lists of characters, chat groups for that show and even profiles. It’s really great. Except to make the app better they should maybe add classic tv shows for instance. 1930 classic shows and up. So others can search for their favorite shows from when they were kids. And maybe virtual trading cards would make this app epic so you could trade with friends from around the world your cards. One more thing to make this app perfect if you could add more shows,movies,anime,comics and video games. So please do look into my suggestions. Besides what I said I recommend this awesome app! Thx so much for reading have a great day!:)
Glitches With the Alerts
Although a lot of the features are really more tidbits and minutiae than anything, I am enjoying being able to keep up with news about my favorite shows & movies with this app. However, one frustrating ongoing glitch persists (on both iPhone and iPad), and it has to do with the “Alerts” tab.
In the “Alerts” tab, alerts that you have already launched and read continue to spontaneously mark themselves “unread” again (with a green highlight) after some time has elapsed. Sometimes this occurs hours later, sometimes overnight, sometimes days later, or even a week. In my case, this just happened again overnight, because before I went to bed I had read all my latest alerts and was completely up to date. However, when I launched the app again today, I found that all the articles and features I had read yesterday were re-highlighted in green, as if I had never read them at all.
This is also what often happens when you decide to read an alert about an article *before* any notification about the article has been sent out. In such a case, after the notification is broadcast, the alert for that article reverts back to “unread” status again, even though you have already read it previously. In addition to this, alerts that have already been read revert back to “unread” status again after software updates are installed, on a regular basis.
I downloaded this app a few weeks ago because I found myself on wiki pages every single day looking up stuff for certain shows. I was disappointed that there were no wiki pages on the app, nor a way to search for the “fandoms” that I wanted to look up. There was no search option, just a list to choose from. BUUUT as of today, they add a way to search from what you want, and get the wiki pages with all the info you get online. I’m extremely happy they decided to add this feature to their app. I really hope all the people that have one star reviews, because of the no search feature, sees the app update and charges their rating based on the performance now. I know that a lot of people are going to be really happy for this change!
- Wikia Inc.
- 62.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Wikia, Inc. 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.