Whether you’re into everything entertainment or want to keep up with the latest on just The Walking Dead, Fortnite or Star Wars, the FANDOM app makes it quick and easy to be in the know.
Get all the info and breaking news you care about in one place with customized fan feeds: news, wiki pages, stories, videos, social buzz, ‘Discussions,’ and in-depth knowledge via FANDOM communities.
- Customize your feed by choosing entertainment topics you’re passionate about, from the next Netflix sleeper hit to the upcoming Marvel movie to the hot new Xbox game and everything in between
- Never miss a beat with videos, news, reviews, original stories, social conversations and exclusives
- Go deep inside your favorite fandoms with expert information fueled by fan communities
- Join the conversation and swap fan theories with the Discussions feature
- Get notified when “OMG! moments” happen within your favorite fandoms
- Easily share articles with friends through email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and more
Please note that news-related content is currently only available in English.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I downloaded this app a few weeks ago because I found myself on wiki pages every single day looking up stuff for certain shows. I was disappointed that there were no wiki pages on the app, nor a way to search for the “fandoms” that I wanted to look up. There was no search option, just a list to choose from. BUUUT as of today, they add a way to search from what you want, and get the wiki pages with all the info you get online. I’m extremely happy they decided to add this feature to their app. I really hope all the people that have one star reviews, because of the no search feature, sees the app update and charges their rating based on the performance now. I know that a lot of people are going to be really happy for this change!
The app itself is pretty good, its only real drawback is the astronomical amount of trolls. While some fandoms are much better moderated, others are not. You might join a fandom thinking its going to be full of people who enjoy the same thing as you. Only to then find a bunch of idiots trolling each other, and you, for joining, posting things that have nothing to do with the fandom. Or the typical tween with anger issues spewing empty threats on an app. (Seriously?)
When I first got the app, I only joined a few fandoms, and they were for the most part great. Still a troll here and there, nothing I couldn’t deal with. After a while I had the “bright” idea, join more fandoms. Boy, let me tell you. That was a mistake. If you’re hoping for mature people who are into some of the same things as you, it’s a roll of the dice. What you’re more likely to find is a bunch of pubescent immature teenagers who think they know more about something that’s been around before they were born then you do. They will argue, they will belittle, they will be annoying, but if you can persevere,maybe, just maybe you’ll find a fandom that’s just right for you.
I play a lot of games and need help sometimes. This app has very good information that helps me with the questions I have. There might be some people who dislike it because there are spoilers, but I’m a huge fan of spoilers, so this is up my alley. Not only that, this app is very easy to use. It’s also easy to navigate. The best feature is the part where you can flag the pages that you find important or for whatever reasons. Though you can just go online to receive the same information, this app makes it easier because hundreds of pages for hundreds of different games are gathered here. With the help of the community, this app has become my favorite tool for games.
- Fandom, Incorporated
- 62.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Fandom
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.