Whether you’re into everything entertainment or want to keep up with the latest on just The Walking Dead, Fortnite or Star Wars, the FANDOM app makes it quick and easy to be in the know.
Get all the info and breaking news you care about in one place with customized fan feeds: news, wiki pages, stories, videos, social buzz, ‘Discussions,’ and in-depth knowledge via FANDOM communities.
- Customize your feed by choosing entertainment topics you’re passionate about, from the next Netflix sleeper hit to the upcoming Marvel movie to the hot new Xbox game and everything in between
- Never miss a beat with videos, news, reviews, original stories, social conversations and exclusives
- Go deep inside your favorite fandoms with expert information fueled by fan communities
- Join the conversation and swap fan theories with the Discussions feature
- Get notified when “OMG! moments” happen within your favorite fandoms
- Easily share articles with friends through email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and more
Please note that news-related content is currently only available in English.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I downloaded this app a few weeks ago because I found myself on wiki pages every single day looking up stuff for certain shows. I was disappointed that there were no wiki pages on the app, nor a way to search for the “fandoms” that I wanted to look up. There was no search option, just a list to choose from. BUUUT as of today, they add a way to search from what you want, and get the wiki pages with all the info you get online. I’m extremely happy they decided to add this feature to their app. I really hope all the people that have one star reviews, because of the no search feature, sees the app update and charges their rating based on the performance now. I know that a lot of people are going to be really happy for this change!
Attention All TV Show Fans!!!...
This is a great app for tv show fans. It gives you lists of characters, chat groups for that show and even profiles. It’s really great. Except to make the app better they should maybe add classic tv shows for instance. 1930 classic shows and up. So others can search for their favorite shows from when they were kids. And maybe virtual trading cards would make this app epic so you could trade with friends from around the world your cards. One more thing to make this app perfect if you could add more shows,movies,anime,comics and video games. So please do look into my suggestions. Besides what I said I recommend this awesome app! Thx so much for reading have a great day!:)
Better off with the mobile site.
This app is completely unusable. The fact that you can’t search for wikis makes it not worth downloading. Not to mention you need an account to even use it. I’m not interested in following wikis. The sole reason I downloaded this app was because the mobile site can also be a pain to use and I thought this would just be a quicker way to access quick fandom information. The developers need to realize this shouldn’t be made to be a social media or a journalism platform, which is what it looks like they’re trying to do. This app should act like a encyclopedia. The search bar should be prominent, and possibly even provide a history page of wikis you’ve visited. Know the service you’re providing and don’t turn out an unusable app like this. The wikis on the site are really useful. It’s a shame the app is shiny garbage.
- Fandom, Incorporated
- 61.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Wikia, Inc. 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.