Enjoy a free one week trial and start watching amazing films today. Fandor makes it easy for you to find and stream the right film to watch. With the biggest handpicked collection of the most-talked-about indie, foreign and documentary films from around the world, there’s always something great to watch, whatever your mood.
“Fandor is the ultimate place for fans of indie, classic, foreign and cult cinema.”
“Fandor is invaluable in finding great films”
“If you are looking to take your movie watching beyond the mainstream, then Fandor is just the ticket.”
Join our passionate community of filmmakers and film lovers and support great cinema.
• Fandor membership gives you access to thousands of movies for one low monthly price
• Access a massive film collection with new additions daily
• Find new favorites through staff picks, spotlights & curated lists
• Watch, rate, review, queue and share your favorite movies
• Get tailor-made recommendations from a human, not robots
• Easily subscribe to Fandor from the App store
• Access your subscription on the new Apple TV to watch on the big screen
When you subscribe to Fandor, you will be charged $9.99/month for a monthly membership or $89.99 per year for an annual membership. New members will enjoy a 7 day trial (monthly) or one month trial (annual) before the initial payment - you can cancel anytime. Payments are made through your iTunes account as a recurring monthly (or annual) transaction unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. A network connection is required. Fandor is currently available in the U.S. and Canada.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
DRM support and various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Finally a way to stream independent film
As the big streaming services started restricting their libraries, it made me disappointed when I had hoped they would continue to expand towards rarer films. Fandor is drastically helping fill that void. The app is slick and links up with my Chromecast no problem. Have been happy from day 1.
Fandor offers a truly wide variety of film for cinephiles. The over 6000 film library includes examples of early cinema, underground works, shorts, animation and more. Many of the films included are far from mainstream, and not easily found. Whatever your tastes, you're bound to watch something that will entertain and surprise you.
I downloaded the app today because my boyfriend bought a subscription for them. I looked at all the movies I never heard of. I came across a short filmed 16 min called “the crush” and that sold me to enjoy the app even more. Love it !! Great movie selections!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Our Film Festival, Inc.
- 21.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010-2017 Our Film Festival, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.