Official app for FanFiction.Net is now on iOS!
* Read - Access millions of stories for free
* Write - Edit and Publish your stories on the go
* Text to Speech - Turn stories into audio books
* Translation: Read stories translated into your native language via our AI engine
* Syncing - Library/Downloaded syncing between devices
* Dictionary - Multi-language dictionary lookup
* Forums - Join writing groups or make friends with millions of other readers and writers.
* Push - Push notifications for Followed/Downloaded stories
* Private Messaging - Enjoying private communication with other users. Send text, image or voice messages.
* Community Archives - Start or browse story archives .
* Beta Readers - Browse and search for registered beta readers.
* Story Management - Browse and manage your favorites and follows.
* User Management - Browse and manage your favorites, follows, and others.
Please note Private Messaging (PM) feature is currently app to app only. PM site integration is coming soon in a future release.
Please email all feedback and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Fixed app general font customization not propagating to some UI
* Quality of life improvements
* New Search/Filter UI interface
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When an app is better than the original website
I don’t have to use the web version when I’m out of home~! Sure, some people prefer other reading sites, but this site AND app has a special place in my life as reading for fun and being seemingly more appropriate and specific when it comes to the ratings such as K, K+, K-T, T, or M instead of just showing warning tags in the summaries. Good thing my downloads are saved in my account so I won’t fret over lost stories.
A few problems though, said app only works on more up to date electronic models such as my iPhone instead of my old iPad which used to do fine until said iPad starts logging out of account even after I press the circular button to go out so please put more effort for us users. What is up with the font size bug? I can’t seem to get smaller than 75% on the settings section.
Nice app but issues need fixing.
Love the app. Really useful. I do have some complaints though. Searching new stories is not as easy as the website, where you can select the different categories you want to search, but once you’ve followed a story the app makes it way easier to keep up with it. My biggest complaint is that problems that I have reported multiple times over the corse of a year have not been fixed. The biggest being that PMs don’t appear in the app, or at least no for me and notifications don’t appear on my phone unless I’m actually looking at the app. I spite of this, it’s still a good app to have.
Request: Displaying Page Number
I love the app and it’s features: its dictionary, downloading stories to read for later, and renaming files.
The only annoying feature is the app will redirect me to the first page of a search result after I had spent quite a while scrolling through the stories. It’s annoying to lose my place and enter random numbers on the “jump to page” to find my last spot. Please add a feature that allows the app to display the page number when scrolling through the stories.
I can’t be the only reader to dig through old stories to only lose their place.
- FictionPress Inc
- 165.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 FictionPress Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.