FanFiction Plus gives you access to millions of FREE Fan fiction stories, from fanfiction.net, right at your fingertips, anywhere in the world.
• Discover, read and download millions of stories, for FREE
• A fast and beautiful interface
• Stories in your library are available offline and synced across all your devices
• Get notified when stories are updated
• Post story reviews
• A variety of different fonts and background colors for your ultimate reading experience
• Resume reading where you left off
• Sign in to your fanfiction.net account
• Follow & favorite stories
• Read story reviews
• Browse crossover categories
• 3D touch on selected devices
• Listen to stories while driving or doing housework using Text-to-speech
Available Fan fiction categories:
If you have any suggestions or comments, visit our feedback page, or open 'Feedback' from the settings menu.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Added a setting for disabling chapter swiping
Please let us know if you have any feedback regarding the app, we would love to hear from you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was previously using Pocket Fiction but find this one easier to use. Definitely be an app I will keep on my iPhone.
Update: still using the app regularly. Only issue I have is it doesn’t always sync so the same stories are on my iPad and iPhone. But still great app. Love how it has a dark background much easier to read on at night.
Note to developers: please add feature to sync between iPhone and iPad. I have different stories on each device vs. being able to just pick up where I left off when I switch. Which makes it difficult when I end up with the same stories on each device and then have to figure out where I left off on the other device manually. Having them being able to sync together would make things much easier and enjoyable to use.
Generally good, but a few little issues/gaps
1. If you do a general check for story updates, the app lists how many updates there are, and offers to run them all. But once updated, it can be very hard to tell which stories were updated (and which were real and which weren’t - there are occasional “false positives” on updates). That little bar showing reading progress is useful at the beginning, but when a story is over 80 chapters, the gray gap gets hard to notice. My suggestion: have a filter to only show stories in the Library with unread chapters.
2. Please add a feature to add stories by ID #
3. When browsing categories, even if the rating filter is set to All, it’s actually showing K-T. You have to switch the rating filter to M, then back to All, to truly show All.
4. It would be nice to have a “write a review” function at the end of a chapter.
5. More sorting functions in the Library would also be welcome, including sorting by the actual last update date for the story instead of the last time the app updated the story.
Overall a great app
I love being able to look for fan fiction with this app! It’s easy to use and there’s all kinds of genres and topics to choose from, and I really appreciate the freedom of it. I just wish that some of the authors kept up with their stories! So many unfinished ones.
The only thing I’m confused about is how to share my own fan fiction so others can read it. I understand that this app is primarily for reading stories and not publishing them, but obviously there’s a way to publish them so that people who download this app have access to them. How does that work? I’ve been what seems like all over kingdom come trying to figure that out haha.
- Roman Alifanov
- 93 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Roman Alifanov
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.