Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more! With the convenient Fantastical Dashboard, you’ll add, view, and interact with your events and reminders with ease.
"For those who just want to get in, get out, and get stuff done, I strongly recommend Fantastical 2 for iPad." - iMore
"Fantastical works better than Apple’s Calendar and Reminders apps..." - MacStories
"...Fantastical is an app I can recommend to anyone who wants to leverage their iPad as a better calendar." - 9to5Mac
"All the beauty of Fantastical, but now for the iPad. I use it for the Mac and iOS—I [...] love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"... Fantastical 2 for iPad ... refuses to abide by conventional notions of how a calendar should look." - The Verge
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! With dictation, you can even speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will take care of it.
ONE APP, MANY FEATURES
• The Fantastical Dashboard
- Multiple views let you view your events and reminders just the way you want
- DayTicker, week view, or full-screen week view present your events and reminders with clarity
- Customize your Fantastical Dashboard with a simple gesture
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• Informational event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and flexible repeating options
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• Accessibility support
- Fixed an issue opening locations with ampersands in Google Maps
- Fixed an issue using Move to change the due date of reminders on iOS 13
- Fixed an issue using TextExpander fill-ins on iOS 13
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you live and breathe appointments and meetings, Fantastical was built for you. Not only does it offer a broad range of different ways to view your calendars and reminders, adding an event is as easy as talking to a digital assistant. And with support for widgets, you’ll never forget an important event again.
A very solid calendar app with multiple useful views
I use Fantastical on iPhone constantly and sometimes on iPad. Easily switching between daily, weekly, monthly views makes planning follow-ups really easy.
Request: Add a button to access a list view of a stack of calendars items added, with mostly recently added on top. Sometimes the ‘smart parsing’ puts the item on the wrong date, and then I can’t find the item to review, and confirm or edit its particulars.
Hypothetical example: Add “get second opinion of third wave coffee from fourth floor cafe on fifth avenue at six pm on the 7th, next month” should go to ‘March 7th’ but might go to May 6th’. But after it is saved, how do I find it ? If I remember the event is on March 7th, I go to March 7th; but if it is saved on the wrong date, it is painful to find in order to correct it.
iPad version doesn’t sync, wrong color for event
I am using Fantastical 2 for both iPad and iPhone. Somehow today I want to check out an event for today, and it surprisingly doesn’t show in my iPad’s version, then I check out my iPhone immediately, and the event is there.
So I rebooted my iPad, and luckily the event finally showed up. But, this makes me test out which device is faster to sync when I create an event using my desktop online calendar. So I started creating a Google event online, to see which device syncs faster. Then I realize, not only iPad version doesn’t sync again, but also is using the wrong color as different from the one I use for the event in my Google calendar (iPhone version has no issue with the coloring, and syncs quickly).
Plz fix it, since this makes me so nervous to check out iPad’s calendar.
Developer Response ,
This sounds like an issue with iOS. Please remove and re-add the account in iOS Settings and this should be fixed. Feel free to contact support if not though.
- Flexibits Inc.
- 40.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2011-2020 Flexibits Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.