Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support
- Fixed an issue opening locations with ampersands in Google Maps
- Fixed an issue using Move to change the due date of reminders on iOS 13
- Fixed an issue using TextExpander fill-ins on iOS 13
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you live and breathe appointments and meetings, Fantastical was built for you. Not only does it offer a broad range of different ways to view your calendars and reminders, adding an event is as easy as talking to a digital assistant. And with support for widgets and Apple Watch, you’ll never forget an important event again.
I love this calendar app, but that makes a couple things I don’t like stand out all the more. The first is the way you pull down to pop up the full month. I feel like the natural gesture would be swipe it back up to dismiss it, but instead it acts like an old-fashioned window shade where I pull it down to release the tension. Not intuitive, but there is a tutorial. Just would rather have it the opposite way. The second issue is the way it colors the calendar events. When you sync a Google calendar, it gives the entire calendar one color instead of the individualized event colors that Google’s own calendar app supports. I want all my events in a single calendar, but I want to add some small splashes of color to provide easier identification of certain events. Instead every event is black and hard to distinguish. A final issue is a rare glitch where when I am adding multiple events in a row, I get a weird animation hitch where it took the event, but didn’t snap all the way back to the calendar. Instead it is frozen in a window within a window and the only way out is to force quit the app. Only happens when adding a lot of events quickly, like my work schedule for the month.
I tmhave been using this app for almost two weeks now and it has completely transformed the way I interact with, and more importantly, how often I actually use my calendar! I’ve actually purchased several other calendar apps and while they all were supposed to be “amazing” ( at least according to the reviews), something about them made it seem too... daunting.
Enter Fantastical. It’s really a big improvement over the standard calendar app and it is definitely worth the money. I love the natural language input function and the overall functionality of the app. It works extremely well and has many handy features like automatically adding an event to you calendar when it’s detected in your inbox (think: you purchased concert tickets and once you receive the confirmation email it will auto-create a fully filled in calendar event)
With that being said, I would love some customizability in terms of the color scheme and the window layout. Also, GET RID OF THE “DOT SYSTEM” for tracking events. It’s really confusing and unacceptable to look at.
- Flexibits Inc.
- 45.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2011-2020 Flexibits Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.