Fantastical is the award-winning calendar and tasks app with features like natural language parsing, beautiful Day, Week, Month, and Year views, and much more!
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Fantastical Premium
UPGRADE TO FANTASTICAL PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder", "todo", or "remind me to"
- Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases like "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don't launch the app often
• Birthdays - see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!
- Fixed a crash when managing some account settings
- Cursor support on iPadOS 13.4
- A preview of surrounding events and tasks is now shown when viewing incoming invitations
- Weather is now shown on days that have no events when showing one or two days at a time in the list
- Day and Week view can now show more hours at once
- Tightened spacing in Month view to make more text visible
- Event and task notifications now appear when Fantastical is active
- Tapping date headers in the list of events in the watch app now shows the weather forecast
- Improved sync responsiveness between iPhone and Apple Watch
- Fixed an issue where the Apple Watch could get stuck syncing and would stop updating
- Fixed an issue where Office 365 accounts wouldn't prompt for reauthorization if the login expires
- Fixed an issue where the prompt to request G Suite sync access could cause some events to not be synced
- Fixed an issue where long events could appear at the wrong time when the option to only show hours from day start to end is enabled
- Fixed an issue where all-day tasks wouldn't appear correctly in Month view
- Fixed a crash when trying to send changes to Todoist while offline
- Various fixes and improvements
Fantastical 2 users: the features you know and love are still available to you for free. That's right, when you update to the new Fantastical, the features you already had will automatically unlock. And not only do you get the existing Fantastical 2 features, there are even a few new bonus features:
- 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
- All-new redesigned app that looks better than ever
- Add your calendar accounts directly to Fantastical
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you live and breathe appointments and meetings, Fantastical was built for you. Not only does it offer a broad range of different ways to view your calendars and reminders, adding an event is as easy as talking to a digital assistant. And with support for widgets and Apple Watch, you’ll never forget an important event again.
Broke Apple Watch Siri Watch Face
Update: This latest update (3.03) seems to have fixed the problem with the Siri watch face. I promised to update my rating and I’m a man of my word. I want to thank the developers for addressing this concern along with others. Seems like the updates are coming out quickly and I’m sure we all appreciate that. It’s almost perfect, but it’s good enough for me. I do wish the watch calendar updated a little quicker. I can make a change to the calendar on my iPhone but it’s seems to take a while for the watch to reflect the change. Sometimes I have to actually refresh with watch calendar manually to see the change. If the watch and phone can be more in sync quicker or a way for the watch to update independently of the phone, that would be perfection.
When I used version 2.0, siri watch face worked perfectly. Always displayed my next meeting so I knew what was coming up. It’s broke now and that’s a deal breaker for me. I use this watch face religiously so I will have to go back to the default calendar app if this doesn’t get fixed. We are on version 3.0.2 now and still not fixed. Please spend a little time on the Apple Watch side of things. Everything else about the app is great. I’m willing to pay for the subscription but the watch has to work better. Once this is fixed, I’ll update my review. Can’t do it right now. 😞
By far the best, and great free upgrades for existing user
Before version 3 I had been actually using a few different calendar apps (including Fantastical 2). Version 3 has brought so many new features, and the feature parity across platforms, that it has fully won me over as my calendar app of choice.
The way that they allow version 2 users to upgrade for free, and made sure that we still get all of the same features we previously paid for across each platform, even if some of them are now normally under the new subscription tier, is very well done. It means you get all of the new design improvements (and there are many) at no cost and if you’re happy with all of the features you had before there is no need to pay anything at all. I found all of the new features so incredibly useful though that I immediately signed up for the yearly subscription. $40 for such a great app and across my iPhone, iPad, and Mac? 100% worth it. Seems like they tried hard to make it the fairest for every type of user and I appreciate that.
A few minor bugs but no show stoppers so far and they seem to be working toward improving things very quickly. I was on the beta for a little while and saw updates coming fast and furious. Looking forward to seeing what comes next!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and kind words :)
- Flexibits Inc.
- 100.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2011-2020 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) $4.99
- Fantastical Premium (Yearly) $39.99
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.