Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, a full calendar window with day, week, month, quarter and year views, an ultra-quick access mini window, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
Fantastical's natural language event and task creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and tasks app you'll ever use. Just type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical will schedule it! Or type in "remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday" and Fantastical will create a task with a due date!
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• Use the mini window to quickly check your schedule with customizable keyboard shortcut
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM FOR EVEN MORE (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Openings: Schedule events based on your availability
• Proposals: Create meeting polls
• Add Zoom, Google Meet, Webex, and Microsoft Teams calls
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND TASKS
• Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder", "todo", or "remind me to"
- Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases like "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Lots and lots of macOS Widgets
• Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
- Added support for Slack Huddle links
- Added support for SecureVideo links
- Selecting a calendar in the parser with /calendarname will now match based on the account name (for example "New event 5pm tomorrow /homeic" will select the Home calendar on the iCloud account)
- Improved support for recognizing MS Teams links
- Improved the way VoiceOver describes repeating tasks
- Improved VoiceOver support for Fantastical Proposals
- Improved VoiceOver support for the Weather view
- Improved the way repeating events are handled on CalDAV accounts
- Double-clicking and dragging in the day heading in Day and Week view will now create a new all-day event
- It is now easier to set default timed alerts for at the time of an event
- Fixed multiple reclaim.ai events on different calendars sometimes not merging correctly
- Fixed an issue that prevented Fantastical Openings bookings from being created with default video conference settings
- Fixed an issue where events created in the Detroit time zone would appear in the Indiana time zone on Exchange
- Fixed an issue that prevented attachments from being uploaded to Google Drive for some users
- Fixed an issue where the heatmap wouldn’t refresh in the Year view when using a third-party mouse
- Fixed an issue where notifications for all-day proposal responses would incorrectly show a time
- Fixed an issue that caused labels on Todoist to sync incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where notification buttons were displayed with the wrong color while the option key was pressed
- Fixed an issue that prevented weather from updating correct in widgets for some users
- Fixed an issue where the Quarter view wouldn't display data for the full quarter
- Fixed an issue where invitations on CalDAV accounts would incorrectly show an option for a response message that wouldn't do anything
- Fixed an issue where changing free/busy availability of a recurring event would change it for all events in the series instead of a single event
- Pasting lots of text into notes will now scroll the notes to the end
- Meeting notes can now be seen by attendees when responding to a Meeting proposal
- Fixed an issue where Reminders were not showing up in widgets on Ventura
- Error messages during Zoom sync are shown less frequently
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Just finished the trial and loved it, but one thing would make it perfect for me
I've been using Fantastical on iOS since v2, and when I heard about v3 and the subscription model, I was hesitant at first but wanted to give it a fair shot. After reading through the features and going through the tutorial videos, I started a trial and took the new Fantastical for a spin.
From the first launch, it’s clear that the team at Flexbits has put a lot of time and effort into v3—from the wide variety of display options to features like location-based calendar sets. It's not just loaded with helpful new features but it also has a lot of "nice to have" features too. It’s also clear that the team is working hard on bug fixes and updates—just check out the version history to see the frequency of updates and the number changes with each version.
So what’s holding me back from subscribing to Fantastical Premium? Simply put, the cost is too high for the value I'd get out of it. Fantastical 3 has a lot of great features that support collaboration, but I use it exclusively for individual productivity. As much as I wish I could use those collaboration features, I simply have no need for them. Now if Flexbits offered a subscription geared for individual users without the collaboration features and at a lower price, I’d be all in!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback here. We are glad to hear that the app’s design is appreciated. While the subscription might not be right for you now, we do plan to continue to implement more and more new features that will be subscription-only. Along with those features, keep in mind, the one subscription gets you Fantastical Premium unlocked on all of your devices, iOS, iPadOS, macOS and even watchOS. If you have questions or need support, reach out to us here: https://flexibits.com/contact
Such a great app and useful way to remain organized. I used to use several apps to keep track of events and reminders, but Fantastical helped me streamline the process. Works for Mac and Iphone. I am able to look at both my work calender and check off reminders that I set for myself without even unlocking my iphone (through widgets). Great connection to additional apps such as reminders and outlook. I can still keep track of reminders in the reminders app and set work events on my work outlook, but now have it all organized in one place (Fantastical).
What to improve-
I LOVE the widget, but it often feels too condensed/clunky. I would love for a more clear and spacious format, specfically by minimizing all day events. Also, I believe events for the following day do not need to appear until ~6pm. At 11am I do not necessarily need to see the following day's reminders, but would rather have current reminders spread out (on the iphone widget). I would just reconsider the overall widget design, while I love the customization with colors, I would try to reduce the fixed colors and simplify design so that it is clean, spacious and yet fits several lines worth of events. I would try to make it as similar as possible to the notification center widget, as that one is perfect!
Great App and worth the buy!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the time and consideration you put into this review. We received the iOS review you had left as well, and again welcome this feedback. Take care and as always, feel free to reach out to us if you ever need support from us as well.
It's not cheap, but it can be worth it
I've a long-time Fantastical user from the Mac v1 version, and have bought every iteration for every platform - and even as a fan, I had to swallow a bit and ask myself if the $40/yr was really worth it to me. And I'll be honest, the first couple of months were a bit rough, with Watch sync and a couple of other features not entirelythere.
Once some of the bugs got ironed out, though, I haven't really looked back - or wanted to look back. The ability to directly connect my work (Google) calendar and my personal (FastMail) calendar without tying control of my phone to work is really really handy, with full support for every feature on each platform; it's something no other calendar app I've tried can do. As someone that's worked remotely since before COVID, the recently added direct meeting join has been super-handy. Feature and sync parity for things like calendar sets has been a godsend, along with the customization and features and great design that's defined Fantastical.
Is it going to be worth it for everyone? No - and that's fine. But if you want a feature-rich and beautiful calendar that works across every Apple device you own, it's absolutely worth giving a shot.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the fair feedback here and for taking the time to write this review. We are thankful that you have found value in the app in the past few months especially! If you ever need support or have questions about features in the app, please reach out to us at https://flexibits.com/contact
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexibits Inc.
- 60.7 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2011-2023 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Flexibits Premium $6.99
- Flexibits Premium $56.99
- Premium for Families $10.49
- Premium (2020 Upgrade) $6.99
- Premium for Families $89.99
- Premium (2020 Upgrade) $56.99
- Premium (2020 Upgrade) $6.99
- Premium (2020 Upgrade) $56.99
- Premium Family (2020 Upgrade) $10.49
- Premium Family (2020 Upgrade) $89.99