Fantastical is the award-winning calendar and tasks app with features like natural language parsing, beautiful Day, Week, Month, and Year views, and much more!
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Fantastical Premium
UPGRADE TO FANTASTICAL PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder", "todo", or "remind me to"
- Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases like "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don't launch the app often
• Birthdays - see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!
- Added support for RingCentral Video, Around, and Blackboard conference calls
- Added an option to automatically add default alerts when accepting an invitation
- Alerts are no longer shown for hidden items
- Fixed a potential crash when creating new tasks
- Fixed an issue where URLs could get removed from newly created events on Google Calendar
- Fixed an issue where changing the color of an invitation on Google Calendar wouldn't stick in some cases
- Fixed an issue adding Office 365 accounts when the account name contains certain non-Latin characters
- Fixed adding an attendee to a repeating event on Exchange causing all attendees to get notified of changes
- Fixed responding to all instances of a repeating Exchange invitation not responding to the modified instances of the invitation
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you live and breathe appointments and meetings, Fantastical was built for you. Not only does it offer a broad range of different ways to view your calendars and reminders, adding an event is as easy as talking to a digital assistant. And with support for widgets and Apple Watch, you’ll never forget an important event again.
Agenda Has a Better Subscription Model
Update: Thank you for the reply. Still only two stars for your subscription plan. Nowhere in your reply did you address my suggestions. What you are offering is a subscription in perpetuity. I would gladly pay for any updates that you roll out over a given period of time, say one years time, if it allowed me to keep all those updates that happen in that time period without the obligation to continue paying for the next years updates. Again, look at the Agenda app and how they structured their pricing plan. I honestly think you would win back some burned customers.
Fantastical is a nice piece of software, but the new subscription model is a big turn off. The Agenda app is free, with no time limits. There are also extra premium features that require purchase to unlock. When an upgrade is purchased, all current features are permanently unlocked across all of the user’s Macs and iOS devices. The purchase is good for one year and all updates that they roll out you have access to. After the year is up you can choose to upgrade or not, but you get to keep the software that you’ve paid for. You don’t automatically lose access to your calendar. If fantastical switched to that style of subscription, I would be much more inclined to stay with them.
Developer Response ,
If you have suggestions or questions about the app, please reach out to us at https://flexibits.com/contact so that we can better understand your statements. Subscriptions are not going to be for every person and we understand that. Selling a one time purchase of an app with sets of features is not a sustainable business model any longer unfortunately. We have upgraded Fantastical 2 features for all previous owners of that app and even included some of the new features of Fantastical Premium at no charge.
By far the best, and great free upgrades for existing user
Before version 3 I had been actually using a few different calendar apps (including Fantastical 2). Version 3 has brought so many new features, and the feature parity across platforms, that it has fully won me over as my calendar app of choice.
The way that they allow version 2 users to upgrade for free, and made sure that we still get all of the same features we previously paid for across each platform, even if some of them are now normally under the new subscription tier, is very well done. It means you get all of the new design improvements (and there are many) at no cost and if you’re happy with all of the features you had before there is no need to pay anything at all. I found all of the new features so incredibly useful though that I immediately signed up for the yearly subscription. $40 for such a great app and across my iPhone, iPad, and Mac? 100% worth it. Seems like they tried hard to make it the fairest for every type of user and I appreciate that.
A few minor bugs but no show stoppers so far and they seem to be working toward improving things very quickly. I was on the beta for a little while and saw updates coming fast and furious. Looking forward to seeing what comes next!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and kind words :)
- Flexibits Inc.
- 116.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2011-2020 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) $4.99
- Fantastical Premium (Yearly) $39.99
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.