Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including an intuitive natural language parsing, a full calendar window with day, week, month, and year views, an ultra-quick access mini window, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
Fantastical's natural language event and task creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and tasks app you'll ever use. Just type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical will schedule it! Or type in "remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday" and Fantastical will create a task with a due date!
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• Use the mini window to quickly check your schedule with customizable keyboard shortcut
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND TASKS
• Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder", "todo", or "remind me to"
- Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases like "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
Cardhop joins Flexibits Premium
Cardhop is now part of Flexibits Premium! If you’ve already subscribed to Fantastical’s premium features, you will now receive Cardhop’s premium features for free!
Not yet subscribed to Flexibits Premium? Subscribe now to access the premium features in both Fantastical and Cardhop.
- Added options for custom app icons in the Dock
- Added support for Working Elsewhere availability on Exchange
- Added support for getting information about the selected events and tasks with AppleScript (get selected calendar items)
- Moved some preferences from Appearance to a new Events & Tasks section
- The mute upon entry option from Zoom's account settings now applies to new Zoom meetings
- Fixed an issue where combining identical events didn't work in some situations
- Fixed an issue adding attachments to Google events
- Fixed an issue downloading Exchange attachments from old events
- Fixed an issue where the Zoom meeting options could appear offscreen
- Fixed an issue where check availability wasn't shown on some CalDAV servers
- Fixed an issue where editing events on servers that contain invalid time zone data would cause the event times to shift
- Fixed an issue where events that end at midnight could appear incorrectly in some situations
- Fixed an issue where creating a task from a template would show the time twice
- Various improvements and bug fixes
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Just finished the trial and loved it, but one thing would make it perfect for me
I've been using Fantastical on iOS since v2, and when I heard about v3 and the subscription model, I was hesitant at first but wanted to give it a fair shot. After reading through the features and going through the tutorial videos, I started a trial and took the new Fantastical for a spin.
From the first launch, it’s clear that the team at Flexbits has put a lot of time and effort into v3—from the wide variety of display options to features like location-based calendar sets. It's not just loaded with helpful new features but it also has a lot of "nice to have" features too. It’s also clear that the team is working hard on bug fixes and updates—just check out the version history to see the frequency of updates and the number changes with each version.
So what’s holding me back from subscribing to Fantastical Premium? Simply put, the cost is too high for the value I'd get out of it. Fantastical 3 has a lot of great features that support collaboration, but I use it exclusively for individual productivity. As much as I wish I could use those collaboration features, I simply have no need for them. Now if Flexbits offered a subscription geared for individual users without the collaboration features and at a lower price, I’d be all in!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback here. We are glad to hear that the app’s design is appreciated. While the subscription might not be right for you now, we do plan to continue to implement more and more new features that will be subscription-only. Along with those features, keep in mind, the one subscription gets you Fantastical Premium unlocked on all of your devices, iOS, iPadOS, macOS and even watchOS. If you have questions or need support, reach out to us here: https://flexibits.com/contact
Outstanding, “every-day” utility completely replaces Apple Calendar
I’ve been using Fantastical since its very first version, and it remains to this day my “use-it-every-day-all-the-time” ulitlity, on my desktop, laptop, phones and iPads. Fantastical’s best feature is its “plain language” ability to create new events. Works nearly flawlessly to parse dates, times and complicated recurring events (“first day of the month,” "second Tuesday of the month,” etc.). The user interface is excellent, even on small phone screens. Most importantly, this app is dependable, reliable. It syncs flawlessly with itself on all my devices, very quickly. Handles invitations from Outlook users well, and handles locations/maps well, too. Integrates smoothly with Google calendars and with Apple Calendar. Handles shared ICS event files flawlessly.
If I have any complaint (a minor one), it’s that I’d prefer to be able to tweak my user interface a bit, such as enlarging text on the iPhone version, adjusting (‘toning down”) the app’s jarring red color banner, etc.
The iOS version works well. I’m hoping the developers create a “shortcut” capability (other than Siri, which it already has) to allow users to enter events directly from the new Apple “Shortcuts” app, without having to open Fantastical on the phone.
This is a first class app, made for people who use it - and depend on it - heavily.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the thoughtful review and feedback :)
Such a great app and useful way to remain organized. I used to use several apps to keep track of events and reminders, but Fantastical helped me streamline the process. Works for Mac and Iphone. I am able to look at both my work calender and check off reminders that I set for myself without even unlocking my iphone (through widgets). Great connection to additional apps such as reminders and outlook. I can still keep track of reminders in the reminders app and set work events on my work outlook, but now have it all organized in one place (Fantastical).
What to improve-
I LOVE the widget, but it often feels too condensed/clunky. I would love for a more clear and spacious format, specfically by minimizing all day events. Also, I believe events for the following day do not need to appear until ~6pm. At 11am I do not necessarily need to see the following day's reminders, but would rather have current reminders spread out (on the iphone widget). I would just reconsider the overall widget design, while I love the customization with colors, I would try to reduce the fixed colors and simplify design so that it is clean, spacious and yet fits several lines worth of events. I would try to make it as similar as possible to the notification center widget, as that one is perfect!
Great App and worth the buy!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the time and consideration you put into this review. We received the iOS review you had left as well, and again welcome this feedback. Take care and as always, feel free to reach out to us if you ever need support from us as well.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexibits Inc.
- 53 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2011-2021 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Flexibits Premium (Monthly) $4.99
- Flexibits Premium (Yearly) $39.99
- Premium for Families (Monthly) $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.