► Your League: Analyzed. Your Draft: Dominated!
► Import your League, get a Tailored Cheatsheet
► Expert Analysis, ADP, Sleepers, Player Outlooks & more
► Import your fantasy football league and get a cheatsheet just for you. Every league is different - dominate yours!
► As the fantasy football draft progresses, the cheat sheet updates for your roster's needs and the bye weeks of the players you already drafted.
► The most powerful & hi-tech draft app available from the guys who created the Value-Based Drafting (VBD) fantasy football drafting system:
• Customized to your fantasy football league settings
• Our rankings adapt and react to each pick in your fantasy football draft based on your roster’s needs…
• …and outsmart your opponents by predicting their next moves
• Mock draft to prepare for every scenario - never see the same draft twice
• Review your fantasy football draft with our unique and industry-leading Rate My Team system
• Constant data updates and analysis into September - new projections, ADP, news, rankings, outlooks, depth charts and tags
• Add players to watch or avoid lists, or add notes to their profile
• Player tiers created for you, specifically for your league’s settings
• Depth Charts, Complementary Players list and Upside Projections to highlight sleepers later in the draft
► Supports very advanced fantasy football league settings including:
• Auctions, snake drafts and fully customizable draft orders
• All offensive positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, WR+TE combined, RB/WR flex, RB/WR/TE flex, QB/RB/WR/TE flex, PK)
• IDP (DL, LB, DB, DE, DT, OLB, ILB, CB, S, any IDP)
• TD only
• Multi-flex leagues
• Highly advanced scoring: distance scoring for touchdowns, yardage bonuses, ability to enter fully customizable scoring rules
• Scoring can be defined differently by position (ie TEs = 1.5 PPR, while RBs = 1 PPR)
• Number of teams in your league
• Number of rounds in your draft
► Why is it better than the competition? Only the Fantasy Football Dominator supports…
• ADP that adapts to your league settings (Expected Draft Position)
• Dynamic drafting: the rankings are not just lists, changing as the draft progresses to the needs of your roster
• Advanced and comprehensive customization options for the app’s rankings
• Draft strategy controls that adapt to the progress of the draft - factoring in more upside as your draft progresses
• Full integration with Footballguys Rate My Team: finish a mock (or draft) and get instant feedback to how well you did
• Utilizes the cloud to save settings between your different devices
• Ability to quickly find complementary players that have easy matchups when your studs are on bye or have difficult games
• Editable mock drafts - if you know how a league mate drafts, it’s easy to input their preferences into the app
• Ability to edit weekly weights of the fantasy season so you can put the importance on opponent, playoffs, bye weeks, etc.
• Comprehensive Depth Charts
• Ability to customize using 4 different offensive and 2 different IDP projection sets
• Supports roster limits and minimums by position
• Player rankings and comments from over 40 staffers
• Variable Team Artificial Intelligence (AI) allowing unlimited number of configurations
• True randomness in the AI calculations using a combination of VBD, ADP and randomness for selections
• Ability to customize VBD baselines
• Dynamic Auction Values that change as players are removed from the draft board according to other teams over- or under-paying
• Create Player Shortlists to compare stats, news and rankings side by side
► About Footballguys:
Every site claims self appointed "gurus" or "experts". That's nice. Footballguys claims a proven track record of customers dominating their leagues. Whether it's the high stakes contests like FFPC or NFFC, national contests from ESPN or local leagues around the world, Footballguys customers dominate their leagues.
With a paid staff of 60+ hardcore Football writers and news hounds under contract, we'll put our Staff up against anyone's.
► DOMINATE your league now with the Draft Dominator!
We're ready to go for the 2020 season! Some more bug fixes and minor ranking improvements in this version. Dominate your Drafts now!
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t wait for 2021 version
If you get Draft Dominator you won’t be disappointed. I bought it last minute for my dynasty league draft. I was able to quickly link it to my league settings, pull over all of our keepers, and have all of my “needs” vetted and ready for my draft.
By the end of the draft, it had accurately predicted Justin Jefferson and Justin Herbert for me to target, which led me to a league championship.
This seems like it would be an ok tool for drafting if it wasn’t so buggy that it doesn’t work at all. For 2 of my drafts, when the draft order got set, the app would not pull the new draft order. It just kept a random draft order there, even when I deleted the app and reinstalled. So I manually added the draft order. Then in my last draft the same thing happened, but my league had changed from 8 teams to 10. The app still showed 8 and there was no option to manually add teams. Yahoo sets the draft order 30 minutes before the draft and I was there maybe 15 minutes before. By the time I deleted the app and reinstalled, and clicked through all the settings, and ultimately it wouldnt even let me add the league back because it said the league was already loaded. Then I gave up and just drafted without it. So if you want to use this, make sure you wait until minutes before your draft when the draft order is set before you activate your league for the first time. Don’t load it early and run a mock draft or to look at player values. All that dummy data will stick in your iPads memory with no way to reset it. Also, I almost forgot, for kickers it only counts field goals, not extra points. Kickers don’t matter that much but come on, extra points are easy to count. They have 2 values, EPC and EPM (extra points completed and made???) but EXM is always 0 for every kicker.
Still the best, but a few issues this year
Been using this app since the beginning, always with great success. This year’s version, unfortunately, seems less rock solid than previous ones. Just doing mock drafts I’ve had trouble switching between positions - with the app stuck highlighting the position I’m trying to switch to, but not actually switching. This is worrisome if you’re under a time limit to make your pick. I’m using a recent (but not the newest) iPad Pro. There doesn’t appear to be any way to report the issue since the help link just bounces you to a FAQ page.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sportsguys LLC
- 39 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Footballguys 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.