Imagine you could get access to a cheat sheet that adjusts to fit your league settings AND allows you to mark off players during your draft. That’s exactly what the 2019 RotoWire Fantasy Football Draft Kit can do for you. This powerful app has all the features you need to dominate during your draft.
► THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TRUST ROTOWIRE’S FANTASY FOOTBALL COVERAGE
RotoWire.com has been the leading source of premium fantasy sports information on the internet for over 15 years. Over the past few years, our writers have won three times as many awards as the next closest competitor. We talk fantasy sports daily on our Sirius-XM radio show and also provide fantasy news to many of the leading online sports sites.
► ABOUT THE 2019 FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT KIT
Simply enter your league's scoring and roster settings and the app creates rankings from a value-based calculation that uses RotoWire's 2019 stat projections. Here are few of the features:
- A cheat sheet that ranks players based on projected stats for 2019 using your league's settings.
- The cheat sheet is a Value Based Drafting method that accounts for your league's categories, roster, etc.
- For drafts: The ability to manually rank players to your preference.
- Mock drafts against AI.
- RotoWire.com outlooks for the 2019 season for hundreds of players.
- Recent news and analysis for players.
- Projected Standings for your league.
- We offer the ability to tier players or mark them as sleepers or busts.
- Notes can be added on each player.
- Functionality that lets you easily keep track of who has been drafted.
- Team depth charts.
- Projected stats for the 2019 season.
- Player stats from the last three seasons.
- The ability to download updated news and stat projections until the start of the 2019 season.
- A player search that allows you to quickly find players.
- Individual defensive player rankings.
- Ability to use Team QB and Team K in your roster.
- Current fantasy football articles from RotoWire.com experts.
- The cheat sheet isn't ordered just by projected point totals, we calculate player rankings based on your league's settings.
All the data for the app is stored on your device, so internet access at your draft isn't required. The first time you use the app, we highly recommend connecting to the internet to allow the app to update the player info.
► PLUS, YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE ALL THESE SETTINGS!
- Number of teams in the draft
- Roster spots including: QB or Team QB, RB, WR, TE, Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, Flex RB/WR/TE, Flex RB/WR, Flex WR/TE, K or Team K, Team DEF, Individual Defensive Players (DL, LB, DB), Reserves
- Offense Scoring Including: Pass Attempts, Pass Completions, Incomplete Passes, Passing Yards, Passing TDs, Passing INTs, Sacks Taken, Bonuses for Games With 300+ Pass Yards, 350+ Pass Yards, 400+ Pass Yards, 100+ Rush Yards, 150+ Rush Yards, 200+ Rush Yards, 100+ Receiving Yards, 150+ Receiving Yards, 200+ Receiving Yards, Bonuses for a TD Pass of 40+ Yards, TD Pass of 50+ Yards, TD Rush of 40+ Yards, TD Rush of 50+ Yards, TD Reception of 40+ Yards, TD Reception of 50+ Yards, Rushing Attempts, Rushing Yards, Rushing TDs, Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs, Fumbles Lost, 2-Point Conversions, and First Downs
- Defense Scoring Including: IDP Tackles, IDP Passes Defended, Sacks, Interceptions, Fumbles Forced, Fumbles Recovered, Safeties, TDs, Blocked Kicks, Tackles For Loss, 3 And Outs, 4th Down Stops, Points Allowed, Yards Allowed
- Kicker Scoring Including: Field Goals Attempted, FG 0-19 Yards, FG 20-29 Yards, FG 30-39 Yards, FG 40-49 Yards, FG 50+ Yards, Extra Points Attempted, Extra Points Made, Extra Points Missed, and Field Goals Missed.
► DON’T WAIT. GET THE 2019 DRAFT KIT NOW.
We stand behind the quality of our apps with email support (email@example.com). Buy the app now and you’ll have your draft preparation squared away for the 2019 season.
-Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 Years Strong
I’ve been using this app for 5 years and I’m in constant Playoff contention. Took some getting used to in the first season, but after that it was like riding a bike. Set your scoring settings, draft order, trade picks, mock drafts, player news/status - its all there and updates every 24 hours. Perfect for redrafts; but it could use an update to account for youth and longevity in Dynasty leagues. Still, haven’t found anything that can beat it. I love having everything I need in the palm of my hand- no more laptops, spreadsheets, or paper necessary. Track the picks live throughout the draft. Just make sure to bring your phone/tablet charger!
Not impressed by latest news and rotowire analysis
I’ve bought this app 4 years in a row and this will be my last. If you’re looking for an app to help you organize league settings and easily filter through players and depth chats this is definitely worth paying $5.00. Unfortunately I don’t feel like they update the latest news section as quickly as needed to help you be strategic. They appear to pull latest news from other sources and paste identical information. I can read almost all of this stuff on yahoo fantasy football app word for word. For example, Luck retired on Sunday and it’s Wednesday night. Their update on TY Hilton is that there is uncertainty that Luck will play week 1, really? I’ve found similar examples of information not being up to date which makes drafting challenging if you’re looking for the latest updates.
Easy. Fast. Great
I have no idea why this app has any bad reviews. It makes drafting very easy. Set your draft order and league settings before the draft, and then quickly swipe players directly from cheat sheet to the teams. Maybe the rankings and projections aren’t the best or most detailed in the biz, but there is more than ample info to draft a winning team. Updates, depth charts, projections...it’s all there. Do a little homework before your draft and you will be fine. This app is all you need. For $5 you can’t beat it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.