Imagine you could get access to a cheat sheet that adjusts to fit your league settings AND allows you to mark off players during your draft. That’s exactly what the 2021 RotoWire Fantasy Football Draft Kit can do for you. This powerful app has all the features you need to dominate during your draft.
► THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TRUST ROTOWIRE’S FANTASY FOOTBALL COVERAGE
RotoWire.com has been the leading source of premium fantasy sports information on the internet for over 15 years. Over the past few years, our writers have won three times as many awards as the next closest competitor. We talk fantasy sports daily on our Sirius-XM radio show and also provide fantasy news to many of the leading online sports sites.
► ABOUT THE 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT KIT
Simply enter your league's scoring and roster settings and the app creates rankings from a value-based calculation that uses RotoWire's 2021 stat projections. Here are few of the features:
- A cheat sheet that ranks players based on projected stats for 2021 using your league's settings.
- The cheat sheet is a Value Based Drafting method that accounts for your league's categories, roster, etc.
- For drafts: The ability to manually rank players to your preference.
- Mock drafts against AI.
- RotoWire.com outlooks for the 2021 season for hundreds of players.
- Recent news and analysis for players.
- Projected Standings for your league.
- We offer the ability to tier players or mark them as sleepers or busts.
- Notes can be added on each player.
- Functionality that lets you easily keep track of who has been drafted.
- Team depth charts.
- Projected stats for the 2021 season.
- Player stats from the last three seasons.
- The ability to download updated news and stat projections until the start of the 2021 season.
- A player search that allows you to quickly find players.
- Individual defensive player rankings.
- Ability to use Team QB and Team K in your roster.
- Current fantasy football articles from RotoWire.com experts.
- The cheat sheet isn't ordered just by projected point totals, we calculate player rankings based on your league's settings.
All the data for the app is stored on your device, so internet access at your draft isn't required. The first time you use the app, we highly recommend connecting to the internet to allow the app to update the player info.
► PLUS, YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE ALL THESE SETTINGS!
- Number of teams in the draft
- Roster spots including: QB or Team QB, RB, WR, TE, Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, Flex RB/WR/TE, Flex RB/WR, Flex WR/TE, K or Team K, Team DEF, Individual Defensive Players (DL, LB, DB), Reserves
- Offense Scoring Including: Pass Attempts, Pass Completions, Incomplete Passes, Passing Yards, Passing TDs, Passing INTs, Sacks Taken, Bonuses for Games With 300+ Pass Yards, 350+ Pass Yards, 400+ Pass Yards, 100+ Rush Yards, 150+ Rush Yards, 200+ Rush Yards, 100+ Receiving Yards, 150+ Receiving Yards, 200+ Receiving Yards, Bonuses for a TD Pass of 40+ Yards, TD Pass of 50+ Yards, TD Rush of 40+ Yards, TD Rush of 50+ Yards, TD Reception of 40+ Yards, TD Reception of 50+ Yards, Rushing Attempts, Rushing Yards, Rushing TDs, Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs, Fumbles Lost, 2-Point Conversions, and First Downs
- Defense Scoring Including: IDP Tackles, IDP Passes Defended, Sacks, Interceptions, Fumbles Forced, Fumbles Recovered, Safeties, TDs, Blocked Kicks, Tackles For Loss, 3 And Outs, 4th Down Stops, Points Allowed, Yards Allowed
- Kicker Scoring Including: Field Goals Attempted, FG 0-19 Yards, FG 20-29 Yards, FG 30-39 Yards, FG 40-49 Yards, FG 50+ Yards, Extra Points Attempted, Extra Points Made, Extra Points Missed, and Field Goals Missed.
► DON’T WAIT. GET THE 2021 DRAFT KIT NOW.
We stand behind the quality of our apps with email support (firstname.lastname@example.org). Buy the app now and you’ll have your draft preparation squared away for the 2021 season.
-Adds the ability to customize tier colors (requires iOS 14 and above)
Ratings and Reviews
Best draft app for fantasy football
This is hands down the best app for drafting a fantasy football team every season. It’s so easy to use and super easy to make your own tiers for every position!
I’m not really impressed so far. Here are some of the issues I’ve found: Offense and IDP rankings are separate so no way to include both in one cheat sheet if your league includes both offense and IDP starters. Similarly, if you hold a rookie only draft in your dynasty league as I do, there is no way to show offensive and IDP rookies in one cheat sheet. Rookie IDPs don’t seem to have any projections associated with them. For example, all of the rookie LBs (Micah Parsons, Jamin Davis, etc.) have zero projected fantasy points. Am I missing something? I’ve gone through the entire settings. I like RotoWire’s website, but this app leaves too much to be desired.
I’ve bumped my review up to four stars after hearing from the developer. I’m hoping there are updates to the app soon.
Developer Response ,
Hi CNote -- Thanks for purchasing the app! This year is by far the earliest we've ever released the app, so we're still putting the finishing touches on some of the projections for IDPs used in deeper dynasty formats. You can expect to see projections for those players in the very near future! For any further questions about the app, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com. Thanks! -THE ROTOWIRE SUPPORT TEAM
I’ve used this app for years and yet it doesn’t get updated, just the player database. Why aren’t changes I make on my iPhone sync’d to my iPad? It’s the same app with the same login. Why can’t I capture info here and there on my iPhone and have it ready draft day on my iPad? Ridiculous. This is a decent app with a lazy development schedule.
Developer Response ,
Hi Stupendous -- Thanks for posting your feedback! Just so you're aware, you can sync your draft (and its settings) between iOS devices by using the export/import function in the app. You'll need to export the draft file from the device you made the settings changes on, and then import the draft file onto your other device. To do so please take the following steps.
To Export: Open the app --> Open the app's main menu by tapping the button with three gray bars in the top left corner of the app's display (if on iPhone, if on iPad, simply tap "Settings" at bottom of app's display) --> Settings --> Import/Export/Email/Print: --> Export --> Select which draft you would like to export--> Create New Export. To Import: Open the app on your other device --> Open the app's main menu by tapping the button with three gray bars in the top left corner of the app's display (if on iPhone, if on iPad, simply tap "Settings" at bottom of app's display) --> Settings --> Import/Export/Email/Print: --> Import --> Select which draft you would like to import --> Create New. That way, you'll be sure you're working with the latest draft information on whatever device you choose to bring to your draft. Hope that helps! If you have any other suggestions please feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! -THE ROTOWIRE SUPPORT TEAM
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Roto Sports Inc
- 31.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Roto Sports, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.