Dominate your fantasy league with:
- Fast Breaking News Alerts, usually well ahead of competition
- Daily injury tracker
- Gameday active / inactive reports and weather reports
- On demand fantasy football advice
- Post polls, memes, and GIFS
- Live chats to talk strategy and fantasy sports
- Contests and rankings to prove your expertise
Fantasy Life is the best social tool for fantasy sports. Talk fantasy football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, WWE, MMA, Nascar, golf, eSports, or anything else you would hear at a sports bar. Matthew Berry (ESPN, The Talented Mr. Roto), the face of fantasy football co-founded the app as a place for fans to chat about sports, get fantasy advice, and even find sleepers for your team. Find Matthew @matthewberry.
Email email@example.com with issues!
This is the first of two releases to enhance polls and help you get advice even faster! Use the two arrows on poll questions to cycle through images and get feedback on who to Start or Sit, Over/Unders and more!
Also in this release:
1. Home screen badge to indicate breaking news, mentions & comments
2. Username changes now must be handled by email request only
3. Fixed bugs related image cropping and image search
And as always - other minor bug fixes and enhancements!
Ratings and Reviews
Update: Great App!!
I was surprisingly into this app for a few days after I downloaded it. I posted a few times in one of the chat boards and received quick, friendly, informed advice. However, after the latest update that fixed the ‘double post’ issue, I can now no longer enter any chat rooms (which means I can neither post or read any chats). The app also constantly auto-switches my view to the ‘notifications’ tab without me even touching the screen. Great app idea, but thus far somewhat mediocre execution. I really want to give this app a 5 star rating, but find it difficult in its current state. I’ll happily update my rating if it becomes useable again! P.S. - Also listen to the FFF podcast religiously and love it!
Update: I just deleted and redownloaded the app and it now works! Updating to 5 stars!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for updating the review - if you could update it's title that would be awesome haha. Look out for a big update in the next few days by the way. Will eliminate some more bugs, and we're adding a bunch of features.
Real MVPs of my fantasy teams
I LOVE this app for 3 main reasons (and you will, too):
1) Alerts: The app admin team is on the pulse of the league. You get updates from all the best writers and you WILL be the fastest to the waiver wire (I just beat out everyone in two leagues for Chubb after the Hyde trade). You’ll know about injury updates in crucial-timing scenarios. This works better than having Twitter notifications in for a million writers and it’s faster than ESPN or NFL App notifications.
2) Weekly Reports/Breakdowns: They post route running breakdowns, snap count breakdowns, target share breakdowns, WR/CB matchup breakdowns, scoring odds breakdowns, red zone usage breakdowns, multiple injury reports per week, weather updates and implications, and more. It’s all in simple formats and easy to use. Seriously next-level stuff in a very consumable format.
3) An active, positive community: While I don’t expect everyone on the app to be the smartest fantasy football minds, they all care enough to have this app. When I need a gut check on how I’m feeling about a trade or want to see if I’m crazy for wanting to start somebody, I can put up a poll or a post and in minutes I’ll have 20-30 votes or several written responses from other fantasy football fans.
Great for alerts and discussion
The alerts are second to none. Love how all the I do comes straight to one app before most hear about the news. Really good stuff! Also a fun little environment to discuss fantasy football strategy with people who are also ridiculously passionate about the journey to the championship. If you are passionate about fantasy football you need this up. I give this app 5/5 no questions even though they have a lot of room to improve and will likely become far more functional and nuanced. Thanks for doing this work!
Put a place to support the app or pay by donation.
Please create a night mode where the background is black.
For posts/shouts give option to select your league and team bio so you can easily show the community what your team is and the general factors that are crucial to fantasy advice/discussion.
For example, right now you have you type out every time “14 team league, .5 PPR, waiver position/Faab + whatever details in your league”
People don’t add enough information on a whole to make answering the questions more situationally specific. I think people would more likely get on board with posting the info if you made options that directed people to select descriptions.
- Fantasy Life the App, Inc.
- 110.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Fantasy Life The App, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.