Fantasy is a brand new dating app for open-minded couples and solos. We are #1 dating app for real open minds in NYC, LA, and SF.
For you to start exploring your fantasies with someone, you need common ground. That’s where Fantasy comes in. Our app helps you find people with similar fantasies — the more similarities, the better.
Each of us is unique. This means we all have different desires, fantasies, fetishes, and kinks. We are open for all people, all genders and all types of sexualities, and all types of relationships whether it's monogamous, monogamish, swinging, ethically non-monogamous, polyamorous, open relationships or marriages. We speak about our passions without fear of judgment. People are our first priority — with them in mind, we have designed Fantasy as an open-minded and experimental space.
● Guest Mode – no social login is required to join
● Safe and private registration via Facebook – nothing ever goes online!
● Public and secret fantasies – find people who are ready to join your adventure
● Your secret fantasies are only open to those you have matched with
● Stories – read other users stories and share your own; you can mark them completely open, anonymously public or for your eyes only
● Password protection – the app is password protected for maximum privacy
We use Facebook to ensure privacy and safety on our platform. We never post anything on Facebook. The data we get from Facebook is used to verify users and to set profile photos (you can edit what photos to show).
What about confidentiality within the app? Well, are you ready to reveal your secret fantasies to every single person you meet? Neither are we! The app’s profile settings provide the option of marking fantasies either public or secret. All users can browse through everyone else’s public fantasies, while only users who have mutually matched can see each other’s secret fantasies. The request confirmation enables users to chat and unveils their secrets.
● Sincerity & Consent,
Read more about our values — https://fantasyapp.com/en/about/
What media says about Fantasy:
● Inverse: “One of the best app for finding a threesome! It’s an app for people in non-monogamous relationships or alternative relationships. These people are sex-positive, open-minded. Often they need an instrument to find couples and singles who are also sex-positive and open-minded.”
● PornHub Sexual Wellness Center: “The idea is to create a space of ‘mindful intimacy’ wherein everyone’s desires are out in the open. Those without much experience with openness can scope out others’ profiles for inspiration, while those who know what they want already can actively seek.”
● TheNextWeb: “Fantasy is an app for sex-positive people, who’d like to diversify their sexual life by meeting new couples and singles that have similar wishes."
Other things you need to know:
● You must be at least 18 years old to access and use Fantasy
● Terms and Conditions — https://fantasyapp.com/en/terms-and-conditions/
Have more questions?
Check out Q&A: https://fantasyapp.com/en/media/
Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Thanks for upgrading Fantasy! xo
● Improved search algorithm
● Fixed bugs with Fb login
● Other minor bug fixes
Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Ratings and Reviews
Good but no pictures
It's kind of weird that you can't send pictures through the messenger. I think that would actually add a lot to it. There's some things on it that I'm not too sure on but it's got a nice layout and I feel that the people I'm talking to are real just based off of the facebook verification. I'm not so much in love with it yet but that could change if they make some minor glitch fixes to it. What's cool about it is you can tell they're trying to do something different with it. We'll just have to wait and see what that turns into.
I don’t use Facebook, and Can’t make an account without it. And I am very interested in finding a app that’d work with my relationship and this keeps me from that. I was so excited to use this app once I got it everything the tutorial told me to do as a guest I still kept getting constant pop ups for Facebook Log-in. It shouldn’t require Facebook to find a match for your interests. That’s relying on more constant phone usage and I’m a family person that’s why I removed Facebook. Only Online media I have is Tumblr. Not Kik, Snapchat, Instagram, nothing else. I’m a home body that’s easy to entertain like books, movies, dinner, flea markets, etc and with this app no one else will know my interests in a person. They type of person I am. The type of person that my partner is. And that we want a happy relationship without the drama. Very disappointed. If I could list this app lower than a one star I so would.
Some apps are geared towards a quick romp and away you go. If you want that sort of thing, you can find it on Fantasy, but if you’re in need of a deeper connection – I know for a fact you can get that here too. Because that’s been my experience. For the first time in my life I have met people who I actually “click” with. What an incredible thing…something I thought maybe just wasn’t something everyone could achieve. Now I know you can, you just have to be with the right people.
- Andriy Yaroshenko
- 73.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © Andriy Yaroshenko
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.