Fareloom helps you create, share, gather and preserve your recipes, food stories and traditions with your family and friends.
It is not only designed as your personal recipe keeper, journal or cookbook but also a way to share, collaborate, and preserve recipes and memories.
Fareloom allows you to manually enter recipes, import from favourite websites and scan recipes and create it with a food story or memory. Once created you can collaborate with your family and friends by creating communities and circles. Access recipes from your mobile and desktop devices. Cook with beautiful and intuitive displays and that are thoughtfully designed.
• Create Recipes – Multiple ways to create recipes with manual, scanning, website import and add stories, memories and media
• Create & Organise Collections – Create common sets of recipes that are special to you such as My Family Cookbook, Easter Recipes, Ramadan Recipes or, Fernwood Community Centre Favourites
• Create communities - create your communities that are important to you for your food journey
• Create Books – Collections can be converted to ebooks with template designs or send to our printing network (additional cost) to create gifts and heirlooms for family and friends
• Collaborate – Once shared with community all members can see and collaborate by adding notes to recipes
• Search – find by curated content according to your interests, ingredient, personalised tags with categories or make them a favourite to quickly find and access the recipe you are looking for.
• Convert to PDF – convert your personal recipes in design template to PDF
• Share – send recipes in our Fareloom format or PDF via social media or email.
•. Import – save recipes from websites, scan from books or use your experience to adapt classic recipes with a twist with new ingredients, steps and ability to add pictures as you cook.
• Display Mode – Intuitive step by step cooking
• Upload Media – Add special photos to recipes to preserve memories and recipes
• Cloud Storage - Automatically synchronises and stores your recipes and memories with our Fareloom Cloud to enable access from the mobile applications and our free website.
• Scan (OCR) – save recipes directly from your camera
• Access recipe data on our website and other inspirational content.
• No advertising – Use Fareloom without annoying banner ads while you are working
Note:- Fareloom give back 1% of our revenue and is donated to a local food charity.
We are continually working with our developers to improve Fareloom so it will become easier to create, share, gather and preserve your recipes and food stories. Use the ‘Contact Us’ page to get in touch with us and tell us what you think.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- United Ideas Sp. z o.o.
- 55.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Manifeasto Pty Ltd 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.