FarkleKing play online with unique features and exciting play modes is always full of strategy and highly confrontative that makes it more special than others – what you throw may not make you win but what you choose in a wise way will make you King
- Beautiful elegant graphic with unique melodious music
- Special Tournaments with super prizes everyday for more chances and challenges
- 3 different play modes make sure you won’t be bored
- Wonder if you and your friends can send gift for each other or not? Yes you can every day!
- Exciting playing modes that created for those wanna challenge themselves, only on FarkleKing
- Many kinds of Beautiful cups and items that we made uniquely to personalize your experience.
- Free gifts every day
We try to improve the game quality by updating it regularly.
+ Fix bug watch reward video, in some cases the congratulation box doesn't show.
Enjoy the game and rate for us
Ratings and Reviews
Could Be Better
It’s hard to find an attractive Farkle game. Aesthetics matter. If a game is bland, I will delete and find a better one. That being said, Farkle King is one of the better Farkle games available as far as aesthetics are concerned. Unfortunately, players are forced to have a Facebook account in order to play. If you don’t have an account, the only other option is “guest,” and although it tells you that you earned an egg at the end of a game, you didn’t. It isn’t added to your total, so forget earning enough to upgrade your dice or cup. You just play with no illusion of “progress.” You can play solo in the practice room, which is what I did because it had been so long that I forgot the rules. I’m not sure that I understand the decline and accept on the Farkle. It seemed backward to me, but then I am a bit backward. You can ignore the Farkle and keep rolling by tapping “accept,” but decline ends that round and gives you zero. If I’m right, you only get ONE accept per game (10 rounds). So I’m giving it 3 stars for aesthetics and simple use, but my interest is limited by the lack of progressive play for non-Facebook users.
- XIPAT FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS COMPANY LIMITED
- 31.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 GameZoka Jsc
- In-App Purchases
- 800 eggs $4.99
- 300 eggs $1.99
- 5,000 eggs $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.