Kids will love learning to count as they help Farmer Jo around the farm in this magical pop-up book and game. They'll have hours of fun playing with cheeky farm animals: Chasing them, putting them in the pen, and giving them a good wash!
iLounge Rating: ""A""! ""For the asking price, there's literally nothing more that we'd add to this title, or want to see improved; it's a thoroughly well-developed edutainment title, and one of the best number-teaching games we've yet seen for kids."" ~ Jeremy Horwitz, iLounge
Professionally designed with toddlers and pre-schoolers in mind, Farm 123 pays special attention to learning reinforcement through the introduction of gently progressive games that help your child cement their grasp of the numbers 1 to 10 and the core concept of sorting.
Just like a real book, children can turn the pages and view pop-up scenes from different angles.
• Wonderfully illustrated, with beautiful, pop-up imagery and a charming music score and sound effects.
• Children win stars as they progress through the games.
• The full book experience plus two fun counting games are absolutely free, forever!
• Another 5 games can be unlocked with a single, one time low-cost purchase. This feature can be disabled.
Farm 123 makes learning to count a magical experience. Kids will learn the numbers 1 to 10 in a series of dazzling, fully-interactive scenes as a cow jumps over the moon, pigs make a muddy splash, and eggs hatch in spectacular fashion.
Farm 123 is the first in the StoryToys Jr line of products from StoryToys, the creators of the multimillion selling Grimm's series of interactive pop-up books.
• Kidscreen Award
• Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards.
Love our app? Please help us out and take a moment to review it on the App Store!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
- Visit us: storytoys.com
- Need help? For any technical issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on Facebook: facebook.com/StoryToys
- Tweet us @StoryToys
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best game for toddlers
I have downloaded nearly 100 games for my son and this is his and my favorite. Every object and image in the whole thing interacts with the child when touched. There is no way to not have fun. If your child is too young to understand turning pages, there is an autoplay option. My son loves all the games at the end. Well worth the in app purchase for all the games. On one game, you scrub the animals to get them clean. We just discovered that you can also pull the clouds out of the sky to rain on them and wash them that way. Like I said, there are so many interactive details. So much fun.
My two year old loves it! Wish it was easier to restart the game though. The Home button doesn't work all the time. But otherwise very good and educational.
My 15 month old son loves this app and has since before he was a year old. I wish they had more like this.
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 108.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © StoryToys Ltd, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Counting Games Unlock $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.