Learn, Test your skills and Play with beautiful cartoon images, words and sounds.
"ABC Phonics for Kids" is an all-in-one app for children between 1 and 7 years old. The application helps children develop their vocabulary and their perception of objects and beings.
The Kids will learn in an interactive mode about the:
- Domestic Animals
The images are accompanied by the pronunciation in the English language and other specific sounds.
The voice sounds (female voice) are professionally recorded in studio.
The App has 10 levels:
1. Learn - browse through the various educational items or let the app play them automatically for you. Kids can press on the images and the corresponding sounds will play. The kids can learn the animals, the shapes, the letters, the numbers, the vegetables and the fruits;
2. Play with colours - learn colours and test your colours knowledge skills. Choose between a mix of colours to find one by one the correct items;
3. Sort Vegetables - Gather each vegetable to the corresponding basket;
4. Labyrinth - Collect the Letters written on the Eggs and find the animals to complete the entire words;
5. Jump - Jump to collect fruits, vegetables, letters and numbers;
6. Match - Drag the shapes to the corresponding location to form a new funny image and watch the end animation;
7. Drop - Run and catch the falling items: fruits, vegetables, numbers and letters;
8. Shaped Fence - Create a fence around the sheep by touching the numbers in order and discover the shape;
9. Play games - A) connect the colours to the animals and watch the animals change their colour; B) Help the cat cross the road through the walking dogs;
10. Test - test your animals knowledge skills. Choose between the animals in order to find the correct one.
Rewarding System - after each level the kids will be awarded stars according to the level completion percentage.
Information personalized to the children's need of discovery, together with new tests and games will be added periodically to the list of interactive tools.
Sound doesn't work? Increase the volume and check that your device is not set to Mute. You can find the Mute switch and and the volume buttons on the side of your device.
- Improved settings area
- Thank you for your support so far. Please continue to send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy our app.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.