Farm City: City building & Farming is one of the best city building and farming games which stands out as a well-designed, aesthetically pleasing farming/island town simulator with a wealth of options and steady progression. This is a simulation game evolving around building both a farm and a town at the same time to create a larger sense of community in a digital island.
Farm City: City building & Farming key features:
- Grow crops, sell products, and use the proceeds to develop a community on island
- Complete sequential responsibilities like planting, harvesting, and turning wheat into bread
- Detailed look at commerce and community expansion
- Smooth gameplay experience plus beautiful graphic and quality sound
- Amusing game for everyone from all ages and genders and yes it's FREE to play
- In-depth imagery enhances the experience of learning about how towns and farms operate
- Build hundreds of buildings drawn in a unique and fancy style
- The skills required to play the app include problem solving and fine motor skills
- Tasks require multiple steps and each action is timed as in real life, the work usually isn't finished immediately
- There are dozens of levels to get through from simple to more advanced one
- Improve and develop your island with majestic farms and lovely animals
- There is a map showing characters' requests for items
- Assemble a collection of unique animals and natural phenomena
- Offline playing mode allows you to enjoy the game anywhere and anytime like travelling on the bus or walking down the street
Farm City: City building & Farming does have a casual feel to it but challenging in the time management elements and in designing your town. The more you play, the more you find the game appealing and gradually you can boost your skills to master the game.
Each building takes a different length of time to construct, but this can be sped-up by spending in-game notes. Players obtain points towards their Experience bar when they create a building or gather resources.
Regarding time requirements with Farm City: City building & Farming, many of the activities will not take a lot of time to complete. You do have some tasks that will take a day to complete, but it only takes several minutes for almost Farm City tasks.
You will be following a map of your city. Along the top of the map, you will find your gaming statistics and access to the game's settings. Stats include your coin count (earned through achievements and selling goods), experience level and population levels. Boost your experience level to speed up time or buy raw materials needed to complete construction.
Farm City's game mechanics are simple and accomplished through a series of taps and swipes. You can quickly grasp the game feel with the help of a series of tutorials. These pop-up guides will cover growing crops, harvesting them, using them in one of the many factories, selling the goods and building up your city.
The game will start small and have a limited range of crops you can grow, but as your city grows so does your farming area and crop range. You raise crops that are used in factories and the goods you generate in turn can be used to create other raw materials, sold or traded. All of the items collected can be sold or traded.
There are plenty of farming, residential and commercial properties waiting for you to build. Go create your own island with Farm City: City building & Farming now with the latest version available on the store.
* Fix bug Cake Day Event!
* Black Friday Event!
* Fix bug for decorations!
Farm City Version 1.3.8
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just started playing this
Even though I just started this one, it’s a lot like Township -but Township 2.0! Think I like one better in the way it’s set up- one thing though- haven’t found how to add or extend the roads. I just leveled up to level 7- but have glanced through all the building areas & still haven’t seen it yet. So far- that’s my only issue. If I notice anything further down the road - I’ll let you know. But — so far—- is good !
Fun game but...
This is a fun game and I am enjoying it, but the problem is about half the time when I try to open the game it will load to 100% and just sit there without opening. So I have to either wait two or three hours to try opening it again or completely turn off my ipad and then try it again.
The game has upgrade options which are reasonably priced, and does not bombard you with ads. So it is a better game than most just on those points. Overall I'd say its a fun game, I just wish I could get into it more often.
I actually really enjoy this game but progressing after a while is difficult if not impossible.....I can not sell items via helicopter because all orders need item from fast food restaurant.....can’t get because need more people/houses....can’t get because need more community buildings but can’t finish because need more building supplies which via boat takes forever. Sure can buy but fixed income so can’t spend and spend and spend. Very disappointed
- Long Nguyen Hai
- 403.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © iKame Games
- In-App Purchases
- Cash Pack 02 $4.99
- Beginner's Bundle $1.99
- Cash Pack 01 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.