Take your kids to the farm, anytime! A fun application to play with your children, and a great distraction to avoid a meltdown. Farm Sounds features fourteen of the noisiest farm animals ever to show up on your iPhone. Educate your child with beautiful high-resolution photos of Pigs, Chickens, Horses and more.
Four modes of play:
• Large Images: Designed for younger children, a large photo of an animal with their name is shown. When your children are familiar with the animals, challenge them with identifying the correct animal out of the set of photos.
• Which Animal?: For older children, two animals are shown and a sound is made. If your child taps the animal that made the sound, they go to the next round.
• Make Me an Animal!: Fun for all ages. Choose an animal, take a photo of yourself and record your voice making the sound. We'll turn you into the animal to share with your friends and family.
• Memory Matching: Develop your child's memorization skills. 16 cards are presented face down. Tapping the card flips it over and plays the sound. If you find the matching card, they disappear.
"Your app helped me through a diaper change today. Kept her entertained & still. Just need to figure out how to get the phone back."
Recommended for kids ages 1 - 5
Featuring the following Farm Animals:
• Pig, Duck, Sheep, Horse, Chicken, Goat, Rooster, Rabbit, Cow, Turkey, Donkey, Goose, Llama, Chick
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Can you believe the first Farm Sounds came out in 2009? We've completely rewritten the app to support new devices so you shouldn't have any problems in the future. We also swapped in new high resolution images wherever possible. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
My 18 month old daughter is really enjoying this app. I especially like the feature thaT requires the child to discriminate animal sounds. The only things I am not pleased about are: 1. There is some sort of glitch when playing the match game. All of incorrect matches sound like the llama. So if you choose the chicken, it sounds like a llama. This totally defeats the purpose. I really hope they come out with an update to fix this problem. 2. I didn't see the option for ordering the entire pack for 1.99 before purchasing the farm pack. I would have liked to do that instead of just the farm pack. Oh well.
Their website only had trouble shooting for earlier versions of iOS. However, after contacting them they emailed me very quickly and gave me a suggestion for ios 12. After a quick google search on where to find the mute button I was all set and working again. My son loves this app, glad I was able to get it to work on my home device.
I wrote a review before saying that I wanted my money back because there was no sound. I had my iPad on mute. Once I figured that out..the sound was awesome, my kids love it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lawrence Ingraham
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tantrum Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.